BY ZIPLOC #2 in Storage Bags

The trusted Ziploc® seal keeps your food fresh and home organized. Ziploc® Freezer bags with the Double Zipper seal are perfect for all your household storage needs... in the freezer around  the house or on the go... Double Zipper closure helps seal in freshness and lock out freezer burn.  Our Tightest Seal Ever! Extra Thick Plastic: protects food in harsh freezer environment. Two Zippers: close easily together for a secure seal. Defrost and Reheat - vent bag 1" Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard™ Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content For product information, storage tips, and recipe visit us at ziploc.com ; Questions or Comments?

• What do you store in your ziploc freezer bags ? Besides t...2 Answers
  • who else thins Ziploc makes the best Bags?9 Answers
  • Are this really good?2 Answers
Ziploc Freezer Bags
  • "I cannot go without my ziploc freezer bags.Very durable product and keeps your food fresh.I highly recommend these bags." in 10 reviews
  • "I use the ziploc freezer bags to make portions on meat for daily use .i also use the to put tortillas in for my husband's lunch.very useful." in 8 reviews
  • "from organization to food storage ziploc is a secret staple for the college kid we should not forget." in 6 reviews
  • "I buy these all the time I put ground beef,steaks,pork chops and freeze them and when i take them out of the freezer they are still fresh they work great and I also make soups and put them in the Freezer Bags and freeze it for months and I never had anything go bad." in 6 reviews
  • "These are budget friendly, they help me keep food I get from home last longer in the freezer without freezer burn. " in 5 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Super durable, also reusable (if you're not storing sauces, leftovers, etc) in it.... if we freeze our egg rolls or pastries or something like that in there, we can always reuse the bags which is nice since they are kinda expensive! If we store leftovers or sauces (I make pasta sauce in bulk), then we just throw the bag away.
It's great in preventing freezer burn, haven't had too many issues with that, and we also recently started double bagging these so it's even more useful and many of the bags can still be reused!  They are durable and don't tear or break from the cold or from being overfilled, and don't leak because the seal(s) are great!
Demitriane H.
Las Vegas
Great  product  for  storing  food  in  freezer  to  help  avoid  freezer  burn  if  used  properly. If  not  sealed  properly  then  you  can  experience  freezer  burn.  Pretty  penny  just  because  of  product  name,  but  does  its  job. Would  recommend  to  those  that  don't  mind  spending  money.
Allison R.
I like using these to freeze meat or veggies, to store things in, etc. they’re great. The only thing I wish is that they were machine washable or something so I didn’t have to throw them away every time I use one. I like recycling, but I also love the idea of not having to throw away and repurchase something all the time.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love Ziploc freezer bags and with the amount of them currently in my home you can easily tell.  I use my bags when I'm doing my meal prep - I prep my slow cooker meals, throw them in the ziploc freezer bag, and throw them in the deep freeze.  When it's time to make my meals all I have to do is grab one out of the deep freeze, put in the refrigerator for 24 hours, and then I can take the meal and dump into the slow cooker.  They make cooking healthy meals for my family simple and easy and that means so much to this busy momma!
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
These zip lock bags are very good and I love them so much they store food very well and I use them a lot I tell my family and friends about them they are very effective and work amazing I will always use this brand forever and always I can’t expl how much I love them
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Ziploc Freezer bags! They are super durable and it seals just right. It keeps my food I put in the freezer safe. It keeps my food from being freezer burnt. They are super effective and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good freezer bag.
Ashton L.
Bolivar
We buy these on the regular. We use the for our meat in the freezer. We buy in large quantities and then separate into individual meal sizes to thaw out a little at a time. They are great and protect well against freezer burn. I highly recommend these.
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Just wanted to text products are used on a daily basis or you think I can get it storage in the freezer I also use them for crafts they are very festive I’ve never been disappointed with it you can get them on sale at target during back to school
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
I buy these in bulk at Sam's Club. They are very durable, heavy duty bags. I would say my only issue would be not getting the food frozen right to start. But if you do it right to begin with then these bags are great. Stay fresh.
Kristin C.
Ziplock is the only brand of ziplock bags that I will use! They come in so many sizes and kind and are very versatile for all of its uses! They’re great for sandwiches or snacking, and also great for freezer storage! My favorite baggy.
AlmaGrace H.
Taft, TX
Do these come in different sizes?
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
Can this be used for anything else other then food?
Nikita T.
Which zipper bags are better: Hefty or Ziploc?
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Do any of you love writing notes on the outside?
Daniella S.
What Do you use these for