Ziploc Food Storage Variety Pack 12/Count uploaded by Sarah S.Ziploc Food Storage Variety Pack 12/Count uploaded by Sarah S.

BY ZIPLOC

1 Package = 12 containers and 12 lids. Snap 'n Seal - One press closure! Twist 'n Loc - Leak resistant seal! 2 Extra small bowl [8 fl oz (236 ml)]; 2 small Twist 'n Loc [16 fl oz (1 pt) 473 ml]; 4 small square [20 fl oz (1 pt 4 oz) 591 ml]; 4 medium square [32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml)]. Snap 'n Seal Lids: Extended rim for easier handling when hot. Marks for measuring and pouring. Twist 'n Loc: Marks for measuring. Finger grips for easy opening and closing. Textured indented bottom for easy handling. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe! Go from the freezer; to the microwave; to the dishwasher! Perfect for: food storage; gift giving; odds and ends. Made in USA. see more...

• How many times can you reuse these?16 Answers
  • Will they ever come in colors for other holidays besides ...1 Answers
  • Are these safe to run through the dishwasher?6 Answers
Sarah S.
Akron
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I purchased this Ziploc storage variety pack years and years ago, and it is still going strong. It seems to hold up better than the Glad brand equivalent. I really like that this set comes with some of the twist and lock containers. I use them all the time for soups. The square ones work really well for lunches at work. The shorter square is perfect to put some pasta or leftovers in them, and the taller squares are great for salads.
Ivy K.
I love the different sizes they came with. Perfect for packing a lunch for the family! They have such a tight seal I prefer Ziploc over any other brands because I know what I'm getting with them. And it's never been bad!
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
These are so good if you have kids! We keep these full of different snack items, so we always have a treat while on the go. They snap into each other, so they're great for storibg.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These work well enough for disposable storage containers. I used to wash a refuse them for quite a while. The ones with the screw on lids from this company are better then the other ones in my opinion but they are inexpensive plastic so they will retain color and odor and if you have liquid, sauce, or cheese and microwave in then they will melt a bit on the inside. I have switched to all glad and am much happier with them but there are deffinatly less expensive and do the job.
Audrey Y.
Fraser, MI
I'm a college student majoring in Architecture. I have late nights in studio and sometimes long school days that are 12 hours long of classes. With school and work and being in college, I try and pack my lunch as often as possible, and this is great for that! They work great too for leftovers since making food for just one is hard. I sometimes put some of my school supplies like pencils and such in them too for safe storage.
Silvia M.
Astoria, NY
I only buy Ziploc containers and freezer/sandwich bags. They are the only ones that actually work properly. All the other brands that I have tried would lock properly, or wasn't study enough. I have been meal prepping for quite some time now and these Ziploc containers, along with the bags have worked great! They keep my food fresh and they fit perfectly in my cute polka dot lunch bag, a must buy! They are affordable too :)
Jana D.
Love love love these little containers! They're so smart for leftovers, taking snacks with me for the kids, lunches, just about anything. I love that there are so many different sizes and am always using every size. They are used nearly every day in my home. They make life so much easier and saves money on the bags that are constantly getting thrown out! Highly recommended!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love Gladware disposable containers! I've replaced most all the plastic tubs and tupperware that I've had in the past, as they are ruined or lost, I replace with Gladware! These are handy for lunches, leftovers, giving food gifts, and you don't need to worry if they make it back to you. I wash these and we reuse them until they are done. These are also dishwasher safe!
Aimeeh L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is helpful in potlucks since you can bring your food using one of this. I like it that you can even put leftovers here after parties and give out some food to visitors. It is quite sturdy for more than one-time use I think.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I just bought a pack of these to have on hand for my son's birthday party so that I could pack up leftovers for people to take home. Since they are inexpensive, I do not mind if they get sent back or not! They work great for something like that, but not really to store food in long-term.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
How many times can you reuse these?
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
Are these safe to run through the dishwasher?
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL
Has anyone ever noticed their food tasting weird after heating it up in one of these?
Casie G.
Hogansburg, NY
Will they ever come in colors for other holidays besides Christmas?