BY ZIPLOC

Forget freezer burn! Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus seal—it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tashena H.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Heavy Duty more...
With these bags I never have to worry about my food getting freezer burnt. I like The amount that comes in a pack. I think I got my moneys worth.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Great zip lock bags I use them to freeze my fruit for smoothies makes it easier very good quality and value