ZIPLOC Double Zipper Bags in Clear

by Ziploc

ZDW1008 Features: Bags Material: Plastic Sealable, double-zipper food storage bags with two layer seal locks out air and keeps freshness in Write-on panel, label for date and ID Self dispensing commercial bulk per pack 250 Bags per case Capacity: 1 Gallon Color/Finish: Color: Clear Dimensions: Thickness: 1.75 Mil Dimensions: 10.56'' W x 10.75'' D

Are these strong and durable?
Do these have the slide zipper?
Do these stay sealed well?
Start your review of ZIPLOC Double Zipper Bags in Clear!
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
In my house we need our zip bags. The kids love taking snack to school or events . They are always useful for projects food storage even left overs. The double zip lock feature makes them extra strong. Perfect for mom to store her fruits and goodys.
Sure you will be paying a bit more for Ziplock brand, but it is so worth it. A few times, Ive tried to save money by getting the cheaper brands and I regret it every time. The Ziplock brand bags are qreat quality. Tough, sturdy and the zipper lock makes a tight seal ensuring your food stays fresh or whatever you put in the bag stays in the bag! Depending on what I had stored in it, I will wash and reuse a few times to save even more money. And the quality still holds up!
Powder Springs, Ga
I love Ziploc. I use them to keep my food fresh in both the fridge and freezer (no freezer burn). Very affordable and dependable. I use them all the time to help organize craft projects, store shampoo bottle, toothpaste, or cologne in it to prevent from leaking while traveling. I would even zip up my baby's dirty diaper in one before tossing in the trash to prevent smells!
Atmore, AL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love my Ziploc products!! They are heavy-duty and leak proof. They never fail! It's all I use in my kitchen for storage and freezing as well as packing lunches, snacks, picnics, etc. Sure, they are usually a bit more expensive than others, but I don't mind paying for consistency and reliability. Plus, there's usually a sale or coupon available.
Saint Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 4
Here's a secret, you can use these in every room of your house! In our laundry room they hold stain sticks and clothespins. In the dining room they keep napkin rings together and I can label them with how many each set has. In the bathroom, I keep my makeup organized and can easily see what's in each! I could keep going but you get the idea!
ZIPLOC Double Zipper Bags in Clear uploaded by Liz R.
These are great, they come in a wide range of sizes & weights (freezer bags are heavier duty I've found) which make them wonderful for traveling. I can grab a bag, throw my makeup/bathroom kit I'll need for the trip in a ziploc bag & be on my way!
Bryantville , MA
Decorator Expert Level 4
ZIPLOC is simply the absolute best storage bag out there. Stays completely closed, keeps everything neat & clean without creating any messes. Depending on where you purchase they can be inexpensive or very expensive also depending on the boxes size.
North oxford , MA
I use ziplock bags for everything and ziplock is my favorite brand to use. It keeps all my food fresh and it's great to keep snacks For the kids or put my stuff in while I travel the price is great and they are very effective
Inman, SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Everyone needs these in their home. These things keep things fresh and stay closed really tight! I am always stocked up on these in my house and you should be too! Great product. Would recommend to everyone.
GRAHAM, WA
I actually really like how durable these are for just being plastic bags. And they double zipper on them is genius. So if you're for some reason putting liquids in the baggies, chances of it leaking is slim