Ziploc Containers Variety Pack

by Ziploc

Ziploc Containers Variety Pack, 12 ct: 12 ct variety pack

Muy buena calidad y marca me encanta pero no sabía que había plato
Are these containers microwave safe?
Start your review of Ziploc Containers Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
These are awesome when to comes to meal planning. Also for storing leftovers, or sending your family and friends home with a little to go meal.
Orlando, FL
Always the best and easy to store my leftovers or lunch in for the next day. When these are on sale and can find a coupon, they are a steal!
This is great for college students to have a little bit of everything you need. the different sizes are perfect for all your leftovers
Gray, LA
I love these! They're very durable, they rarely stain, and they're perfect for packing lunches to bring to work during the week.
Douglasville, GA
The Ziploc containers in the variety pack is amazing completely everything you need in one pack .they are easy to store away .
We use these all the time in our home. We using for storing food after dinners and we also use them for storing freezer meals.
Harrisburg, PA
I really like these they don't cost a lot and seal well. I just wash them in the dish washer and use them over and over.
Kansas City, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
Seems to hold up even after many washes. My boyfriend and I both take our lunches daily and they are great for this
Ohioville pa
Love buyjng these Comes in all shapes and sizes an awesome price too usually get two to three to a package!!!!!
Denton, TX
These are perfect for packing my lunch. I'm constantly on the go so these are convenient and they stay in place