Ziploc Containers Variety Pack

by Ziploc

Ziploc Containers Variety Pack, 12 ct: 12 ct variety pack

Muy buena calidad y marca me encanta pero no sabía que había plato
Are these containers microwave safe?
Start your review of Ziploc Containers Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Olive Branch, MS
Decorator Expert Level 3
I purchased these to take my food to work. They are great Tupperware with good snap closure. It's always a great idea to sit items at the counter by the register because that's where I found these. Great buy and they weren't expensive.
Hope Mills , NC
These are great to have for so many things. The lid seals tight, won't fly open. Comes in a variety of sizes. They're super affordable, you can find them at Target and Walmart. Very durable containers, I recommend.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I buy these all the time to do freezer strawberry or raspberry jam. They are perfect to use year after year and I don't worry about them breaking! I can pop them in the microwave, they wash up nicely in the dishwasher and I can label the lids with a sharpie. Highly recommend!
murrieta, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these, they work for just about anything you can think of. I have uses them tos tore food, craft items, makeup just about anything you can think of. They are also inexpensive if you get the coupon from the mail and use it at walmart you get a great price!
Halifax, MA
Perfect for holiday left overs or if you have family like mine that doesn't bring back Tupperware I do recommend stocking up before a holiday becaus they will disappear
Covina, CA
These are my go to product when I need to store leftovers or if I'm sending something home with someone. They're durable and target priced. It also helps that they have convenient sizes for any type of food item.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I am always looking for these in the house so that I can use them for all types of food. Fruits, Vegetables, special lunches, and whatever else there is. Also good for non food items like crayons, paper clips for office supplies etc.
Lowville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
2,150 reviews
Are usually use these to store leftovers in so that I can just pop them in the microwave and reheat for when I’m on the go and I don’t have much time to cook. They’re very easy to use I recommend this to everybody who is busy and on the go.
Madison Hts, MI
These are the best. I use them for anything and everything. Sometimes not even food related things go in there. These are fantastic for everyday use around the house, and they're easy to store.
Greensburg, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these Ziploc containers. They fit so nice together in a stack in the cupboard, and in the fridge. They help save room in the fridge by stacking on top of each other nicely.