Ziploc Containers Variety Pack uploaded by Sarah S.

BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc Containers Variety Pack, 12 ct: 12 ct variety pack see more...

Sarah S.
Akron
Decorator Expert Level 2
These Ziploc containers are my go to containers for freezing items. They are durable and I love how they stack well in my freezer. The set comes with some round small ones that stack well in each other for storage too. These containers sometimes stain a little with acidic food in them, so they won’t stay gorgeous forever. The tops can warp slightly in the microwave too, but this doesn’t effect me too much because I usually just let my freezer items thaw out on the counter.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great containers for school lunches snacks and also office supplies. These clean up nicely and I even put them in my dishwasher without a problem. They are good quality products and I buy this brand all the time.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Are usually use these to store leftovers in so that I can just pop them in the microwave and reheat for when I’m on the go and I don’t have much time to cook. They’re very easy to use I recommend this to everybody who is busy and on the go.
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good for the price, but I wouldn’t purchase again.

Ziploc makes great Tupperware if you aren’t looking for your Tupperware to last you any particular length of time. If you want Tupperware to give away and throw out without it bothering your conscience, Ziploc is perfect for you.

These containers do not last well over time. The plastic warps and the lids occasionally melt in the microwave. I really don’t abuse my Tupperware, but I do expect it to last through the normal activities of life and cooking. Ziploc doesn’t do that. I’d rather buy Pyrex personally.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
I absolutely love the variety i find with this product. Perfect for everything to store in. The con not enough in the packaging and they break easily. Very affordable and i would defenitely recommend!
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Every holiday there comes a time when SOMEONE wants to take leftovers home. Before now you had two options- you can rig up two paper plates with an entire roll of duct tape and send them on their way- or you can say goodbye to that very expensive tupperware that you're "loaning" them. Now you don't have to choose. Inexpensive and durable ( AND STACKABLE!) these little containers are perfect for individual lunch servings and sending people home with leftovers. Buy them before Thanksgiving and you'll be telling me thanks.
Chelsea I.
These make it so easy to store left overs in! The lids go on tight so nothing will fall out! These are just wonderful to have for so many reasons, you can use them for so many things. They come in so many different sizes and are super affordable! I usually get them at walmart or target!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
This makes it easy to pack little left over food away for next time .. And little crayons and nail , tacks .. There very great for storage. its easy enough to where they grand babies can go get what ever they need and put stuff away until next time ..
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I purchased these to take my food to work. They are great Tupperware with good snap closure. It's always a great idea to sit items at the counter by the register because that's where I found these. Great buy and they weren't expensive.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
These are great to have for so many things. The lid seals tight, won't fly open. Comes in a variety of sizes. They're super affordable, you can find them at Target and Walmart. Very durable containers, I recommend.
Tina R.
Illiopolis , IL
Are these containers microwave safe?
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Muy buena calidad y marca me encanta pero no sabía que había plato