Ziploc® Containers Medium Rectangle

by Ziploc

Containers with One Press Seal and space-saving design! Designed to snap closed with one simple press on the lid, these containers also save space in your cabinets and your fridge.

Are these microwave safe?
Start your review of Ziploc® Containers Medium Rectangle!
danielle W.
Asheville, NC
These are amazing and they don't take up much space at all . And very useful . And not expensive either . It's awesome
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I use these to bring my lunch with me to work. They're great!! Lightweight and seal tightly!! I would highly recommend!!!
Haley B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
They're good cheap containers that you can reuse for a year or 2. They don't last too long but if you're looking for a cheap convenient option these will get the job done.
Diana F.
Poulsbo, WA
Works well. Excellent for bringing food to a friend in need. You can wash and reuse over and over. Easy! This product stacks well in the fridge. They can go in the dishwasher, but sometimes they melt a bit. Microwave is fine.
Madeline O.
Great for bringing lunch to work and fitting whatever lunch items I need inside. Lid snaps shut tightly and no leakage.
Kristine Z.
San Antonio , TX
I enjoy these for big family get togethers when it comes to leftovers. They are cheap and you won’t miss them when they are gone.
Shanyha B.
Holds everything, of course. It fell on the floor and nothing spilled, so my food was definitely safe. I bought them from Walmart and they were inexpensive, so that's a plus.
Ashley S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These work great for storing leftovers to bring to work for lunch. Still inexpensive enough that you don’t feel guilty tossing it if you have to!
La Vona C.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great... No complaints here...  I would recommend!! It’s stackable, I love all things stackable! It does exactly what it’s supposed to do, so yes it is effective and it is definitely affordable. They last pretty long too I use them for lunch or leftovers.
jeny T.
Henderson, NV
These are great to pack for picnics or even snacks for work. It's the perfect size for veggies snacks and a sauce cup. Definitely my goto containers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...