Ziploc Containers uploaded by Shannon S.
5 colors available

BY ZIPLOC

New! Space-Saving Design One Press Seal 3 Save Space in Your Fridge Cabinets 5 BPA-Free 8 Dishwasher 10 Microwave 11 Freezer Ziploc Containers with One Press Seal br Designed to snap closed with one simple press on the lid, these containers also save space in your cabinets and your fridge. Ziploc containers come in a variety of shapes and sizes! Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard. Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Environmental Facts: These #5 plastic containers and lids are recyclable in a limited but growing number of communities. 4 Please recycle this paperboard carton. 4 Pack - 3 Cups each Questions? Call 800-558-5252 see more...

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Purchased these to store homemade baby food in freezer. I like that the containers are easy to clean. The containers are too small for the one press feature, the container went flying across my counter. The container also cracked, after 2 uses in freezer. Purchased @ Hyvee 2/$6. I will not but this size again.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are excellent for dood storage, salads and even given them away to guess party filled with left over and you wont have to stay with all if the leftovers.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Riverbank, CA
Great product. I use these to take my lunch/dinner in for work don't leak. Keep fresh and can place right in microwave.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Buen articulo porque me ayuda a guardar alimentos y no me ocupa mucho espacio ademas me sirve para llevar lonche a mi trabajo o escuela
Leann K.
Leann K.
I love this product. Traveling back and forth from school to home, these come in handy! Perfect to store leftovers.
Eva A.
Eva A.
Boston, MA
I am a huge fan of these. I always keep them in my home. They are perfect for leftover soup or Mac and cheese.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
This product is great for storing leftovers and things long term. I would be careful though because it you microwave it, the product could melt.
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
I use these containes for our left overs and the food stays fresh. Never lets me down
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love my ziploc containers! They are so handy and help me out so much around the house whether I need them for leftovers, holding gadgets, being handy around the house or snacks for my kiddos.
Macey M.
Macey M.
Harrison Twp, MI
These are really durable and good for any kind of food you need to seal away. I also have a dish washer and throw them in there and they are pretty good and don't get messed up after they are washed in there.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Do these keep the food fresh?