Ziploc Containers uploaded by Teresa C.Ziploc Containers uploaded by Jeanne K.

BY ZIPLOC

BPA Free! Small Bowl Container Smart Snap - one press protection you can hear! You can hear the lid securely close with just one press! Fresh Shield - Tough outside, Fresh inside. Marks for measuring and pouring. Added texture for easy gripping. Ziploc brand containers is committed to toughness and sealing performance without compromising safety. Ziploc brand containers is proud to have always been BPA* free. Microwave and reuse Ziploc brand containers without worry! Perfect for: Food Storage & Leftovers Baked Goods for Friends Crafts 100 Calorie Snacks Safe for: Freezer Microwave Dishwasher For more information please visit ziploc.com Each container holds 14 fl oz or 414 mL *Bisphenol A see more...

• "I also use them to store and organize small crafting supplies." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Ziploc Containers I use these Ziplock Container almost every day. I keep food fresh in them and also love them to store leftovers for rehearing another day. They are dishwasher friendly and I can heat the food up in them also. Very convenient.
samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Review for: Large more...
Zip locks containers are great for leftover food, organization, or gifts ( home made treats). They come out with designs like flowers, Christmas theme. They are affordable. They are dish washer safe.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love the Ziploc Divided Rectangle containers. I am a kids food blogger and I've been using these for years to pack snacks and lunches to go. It can be hard to find divided containers that have lids, so to find one from a trusted brand is best!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these all the time they are very affordable and useful. I found a new use today. I wanted a glass or clear platic planter but could not find one anywhere. I wanted to be able to put small holes for draining so glass would not work, besides the only glass ones were more like vases. I just happened to look at one of these bowls and figured why not try it. I didnt like the rim on the bowl so I used a box cutter and the picture is what I ended up with. These bowls are very sturdy and reusable. They are also good for more then just food storage. #recycle #reduce #reuse #repurpose
#repurposewithapurpose
Lindsay J.
I love these containers! I’ll slice fruit and vegetables for the weeks meals and keep them in the fridge. These are perfect snacks for when you need to grab and could also pack them with snacks to bring to the movies!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Review for: Medium Bowl Medium more...
I like these containers.
I like how versatile they are - they're great for me to store food, bring food for on-the-go eating or bring food to potlucks, reheating food, serving / eating food out of, and use to give food to others. I especially like using them for giving cookies and treats at holiday cookie exchanges. I also like that they are free of BPA, it makes me feel they're safe to use. The medium size is nice because it's large enough for me to store multiple servings of leftovers and not too large that it's awkward for me to use to store or bring single servings.
I recommend these, and will continue using them myself.
Jessica C.
Review for: Large more...
Ziploc containers are perfect for storing food in my fridge! They are great for stacking and the clear container makes it easy to see the contents of the containers. I also use them to take food to events because then I don't have to be concerned with retrieving my container at the end of the event. Ziploc containers are sturdy but don't cost a lot.
Patty M.
Aldie , VA
Review for: Medium more...
I love these containers. My husband loves fruit salad for breakfast or snack so I cut up different kinds of fruit and store them in different containers. Then I just take them out and mix the salad together. Also use them for lettuce. I wash and cut lettuce in advance and store them in these so I don't have to keep washing lettuce. Also great for when you cook dinner to give to someone else. They are cheap so I don't feel like I lost anything when they don't return it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Review for: Medium Bowl Medium more...
These are really great containers. I love storing our leftovers in them. Sometimes my boys will just eat straight out of them. They are easy to store because they stack together and the lids stack together so they don't take up too much space in cabinets. I do wash mine in the dishwasher on the top shelf though, and they come out pretty clean even when we use stuff like spaghetti sauce stored inside of them (usually it stains containers like this).
Mikayla W.
Review for: Large more...
I love Ziploc containers. They keep my foods tasting fresh and easy to store. They are rest for stacking, durable, and can be washed in the dish washer or by hand. I usually use them to put in leftovers or to bring food to work with me. They are great. The only problem is when you lose the lids but maybe that's just me.
Laura M.
Bakersfield, CA
What is the most popular size of container?
Kathryn O.
Who else always loses the lids?
Simone J.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is it microwaveable.?
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
What do use these containers for besides storing food? I use them to store my son's legos and hot wheel cars to carry with us on the go.
KimMy O.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who else love these? What do you pack in them?