Ziploc Containers uploaded by Jeanne K.Ziploc Containers uploaded by Teresa C.

BY ZIPLOC

BPA Free! Small Bowl Container Smart Snap - one press protection you can hear! You can hear the lid securely close with just one press! Fresh Shield - Tough outside, Fresh inside. Marks for measuring and pouring. Added texture for easy gripping. Ziploc brand containers is committed to toughness and sealing performance without compromising safety. Ziploc brand containers is proud to have always been BPA* free. Microwave and reuse Ziploc brand containers without worry! Perfect for: Food Storage & Leftovers Baked Goods for Friends Crafts 100 Calorie Snacks Safe for: Freezer Microwave Dishwasher For more information please visit ziploc.com Each container holds 14 fl oz or 414 mL *Bisphenol A see more...

• "I also use them to store and organize small crafting supplies." in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert
Ziploc Containers I use these Ziplock Container almost every day. I keep food fresh in them and also love them to store leftovers for rehearing another day. They are dishwasher friendly and I can heat the food up in them also. Very convenient.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love the Ziploc Divided Rectangle containers. I am a kids food blogger and I've been using these for years to pack snacks and lunches to go. It can be hard to find divided containers that have lids, so to find one from a trusted brand is best!
Lindsay J.
I love these containers! I’ll slice fruit and vegetables for the weeks meals and keep them in the fridge. These are perfect snacks for when you need to grab and could also pack them with snacks to bring to the movies!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I use these all the time they are very affordable and useful. I found a new use today. I wanted a glass or clear platic planter but could not find one anywhere. I wanted to be able to put small holes for draining so glass would not work, besides the only glass ones were more like vases. I just happened to look at one of these bowls and figured why not try it. I didnt like the rim on the bowl so I used a box cutter and the picture is what I ended up with. These bowls are very sturdy and reusable. They are also good for more then just food storage. #recycle #reduce #reuse #repurpose
#repurposewithapurpose
Aimeeh L.
My husband packs for lunch, so he really needs this everyday going to work! He usually reuses his containers, but you need to also change it after several uses. I like the size of this one since it can consume a lot and still be very handy!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Medium Rectangle
These Ziploc bags are the best size for snacks at work for me or at school for my son! Love them@ Great for the lunch boxes!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
Review for: Medium Rectangle
I love these bags! Not only are they BPA free, but are big enough to store leftovers.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Medium Rectangle
These are perfect for storing leftovers or if you want to send a dinner guest home with some leftovers as well. Instead of sending them in a disposable plate, having one of these will help get their food home in one place. There have been many times I wished I had a plastic container to take my party/dinner food home in. They definitely come in handy.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Medium Rectangle
I love all the different sizes, they are perfect for snacks, sandwiches, anything really!
Desiree A.
Review for: Medium Rectangle
Great for storing things and for lunches.And also if you live in a place where there are insects.
Laura M.
Bakersfield, CA
What is the most popular size of container?
Simone J.
Decorator Expert
Is it microwaveable.?
Kathryn O.
Who else always loses the lids?
KimMy O.
Decorator Expert
Who else love these? What do you pack in them?
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
What do use these containers for besides storing food? I use them to store my son's legos and hot wheel cars to carry with us on the go.