Ziploc Container

by Ziploc

Ziploc Bowls: Each bowl holds 14 oz BPA-free Smart snap locks

What do you store in your ziploc containers?
Start your review of Ziploc Container!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Ziploc containers seriously save my days! From packing my lunch for work, or my kiddos lunch for school, or simply storing leftovers in the fridge. These containers keep our food fresh and delicious! I never have to worry about a mess with the lock tight lid that ziploc containers come with, all our food stays inside and the lid never falls off! We use these containers for many things around our house, not just food. They help to keep things stored and organized for later! Ziploc containers are a great choice for everyday use!
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Ziploc containers are perfect for storing leftovers in the fridge! They can also be used to store and organize makeup or jewelry! They have so many uses! They are a great space savor as well! The lids are a high quality plastic that secure nicely to the bowl that ensures a nice tight seal! Ziploc Tupperware is the only Tupperware that we use in my home! As well they are fairly inexpensive! Which is nice because the quality is there 100%!
Decorator Expert Level 3
Ziploc is most definitely my go to container for storing anything especially food wise. I especially love them for storing my chopped up bananas for my smoothies. I use them for my bananas to store them in the freezer.The lids fit tight and secure And keep they my fruit from getting freezer burnt.
Douglasville, GA
Ziploc containers are awesome! They are great for leftovers. I also use them for lunches for work.they are priced good so if someone loses one I won't freak out .lol
These containers are the best for storing left over foods. They are also the right size for packing lunch in. You want be disappointed with this. It's not at all expensive.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for the price, but I wouldn’t purchase again. Ziploc makes great Tupperware if you aren’t looking for your Tupperware to last you any particular length of time. If you want Tupperware to give away and throw out without it bothering your conscience, Ziploc is perfect for you. These containers do not last well over time. The plastic warps and the lids occasionally melt in the microwave. I really don’t abuse my Tupperware, but I do expect it to last through the normal activities of life and cooking. Ziploc doesn’t do that. I’d rather buy Pyrex personally.
These containers are great for snacks for the kids. The best part is if you drop it by mistake it doesn't spill like other. It keeps close. Especially good for kids since they always make mistake and drop stuff. Organizes nicely and easy to clean and use.
The smart locks are great in keeping the food locked in, especially liquids. I appreciate that. I also like that these can hold up in the microwave. It's nice that they do stack and lock together, but I still keep losing the lids.
Grandville, MI
These Ziplock containers work great for packing lunches. They also work great for send leftovers home with your guests. I also love the fact that they stack neatly together which saves space in the cupboard.
IL, IL
I love Ziploc containers. They're great for storing away leftovers or using them for your lunch. These containers are very easy to clean and they don't take up storage space since they're stackable.