Ziploc® Brand Storage Bags Gallon / Large

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Storage Bags. Each bag blocks out air and locks in freshness, which means less wasted food and money. Plus, our Smart Zip Plus® seal lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Storage Bags Gallon / Large!
How would you rate this product?
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Ziploc® Brand Storage Bags Gallon / Large uploaded by Lucia A.
Storage variety pack this ziplock bags are best helper in the kitchen for everything are recyclable with stand and fill easy bottom they are strong enough to use again well now I’m using this just once because of the virus and bacteria’s this made my life so easy and my refrigerator more spacious:) I recommend it!!!
Hart L.
I like to use the gallon size bags to store and organize my fabric patterns. These are just the right size and I like the durability. These keep my patterns dust free and organized.
Elle P.
These are so helpful for meal prep. We have busy schedules so putting together meals ahead of time and throwing these bags in the freezer allows us to come home and easily dump the ingredients into our Instapot for an easy dinner. I highly recommend.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Ziploc® Brand Storage Bags Gallon / Large uploaded by Kellen H.
I love these so much that I bought this for my daughter to take to school! It was on her required list to buy for school supplies! I even buy it for the household! It’s secure and dependable! It’s not costly and definitely will keep buying it!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
I trust the Ziploc slider brand only. Not only do I use them to store food but various organized, labeled documents, jewelry or makeup samples. A great storage bag,
Nadia R.
Now when it comes for storage bags I like ziploc the most their bags are more strong and durable the quality of their bags are really good and it closes so easy I would totally recommend them.
Wylie S.
Stpaul
Awesome zip loc bags! Can use legit with anything! Doesn’t only have to be food. I use these for many storage items. They work great to thaw out frozen meat. Pop them in the bag and let it sit in water! A must have in anyone’s kitchen
Dana D.
Eldridge, IA
I love this size freezer bag. It is definitely the one I go to most for leftover storage. It does not leak.
Lee K.
Gilbert, AZ
These really are the best storage bags in my opinion. They are thicker so it helps to protect the food or whatever you’re storing better. They are easy to open and close, which is nice as well. I love to use these for all sorts of things: food, crafts, clothes, baby toys, the list is endless.
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
We use these all the time for almost everything! Great for leftovers, baking, toys, for traveling, etc... they are affordable and work great for keeping things fresh or for storage.. highly recommended

Looking for your answer?