Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage BagsZiploc
ZIPLOC BRAND SNACK BAGS FEATURING DESIGNS FROM MARVEL STUDIOS’ AVENGERS: ENDGAME

by Ziploc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ZIPLOC® BRAND SNACK BAGS FEATURING DESIGNS FROM MARVEL STUDIOS’ AVENGERS: ENDGAME!
Shari K.
Brampton
My family and I just love Ziplock bags. They are so durable, safe and very reliable. I do a lot of crafts and they are great to store all my supplies
Sarah R.
Ottawa, ON
I use these for snacks on the go for myself and my child. They close tightly and I've never had them spill or rip
Karen G.
McLeod Hill , NB
The only storage bags I ever buy! They seal tightly every time and keeps anything fresher longer than any other brand I tried.
Candyce L.
Hanna, AB
Ziplock bags are by far the best, I never cheap out on something that works as it should.
Kim M.
St Catharines, ON
We bought these for my 5 year old son as he loves Avengers everything. We put little snacks in them to take to the park or on a small road trip so he has something to snack on and he can open the bag himself.
Erin M.
Bolton, ON
Easy to use ziploc. Great design. Nice seal. Perfect size for anything from goldfish to crayons. The little ones love the picture design. Nothing leaks out.
Sarah M.
nelson street
I really like ziplock. They make dependable storage, snack and sandwich bags. They even have fun ones for kids.

Looking for your answer?