Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage BagsZiploc
Ziploc Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large

Ziploc® Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large

Keep your food fresh with Ziploc® brand Slider Bags. Each bag features a slider closure and an expandable bottom that opens into a flat base, helping the bag stay upright so it's easy to fill. Plus, these bags feature our Smart Zip seal-it lets you hear the bag close so you can feel confident your food is protected.

Can you use these for the freezer?
How is this?
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These are my go-to for all kinds of things. They’re great for more than just storing food, although they are perfect for that. I also use them for organization. I tend to organize small parts for kids toys in them so all the parts for each toy stay together and don’t get lost all over the house.
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these they are more durable then some other brands and don’t pop pop open. There alittle spendy for the amount u get but, for the quality it’s worth it. I highly recommend it.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
2,057 reviews
Ziploc® Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large uploaded by jen H.
Ziploc® Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Ziploc gallon bags. I especially love them for left overs. They are strong enough to store left over casseroles or stew in without the messy clean up of a dish.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,417 reviews
These are great for storing your food or if you just have anything that you need to put to wear air doesn’t get to it these are great bags I would definitely recommend them and I will buy them again they are very affordable
Angela S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziploc® Brand Slider Storage Bags Gallon / Large These bags are great for storing leftovers etc. we even use them for chicken, beef anything to put in freezer if a large package and we need to split things up. A little pricey compared to the Great Value brand. I recommend these as they have always been great for us
Monique C.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are perfect not only for snacks and fruit but for small toys like hot wheels cars for my son to carry around. They go from house to car and he can easily pick them up and put them in the bag. I don't know what I would do without Ziplock bags in my life!
Jeremy D.
Ziploc bags are my go to brand, nothing beats them. These are great if you need to store something dry, however if it’s anything with liquid the slider bags tend to develop a small leak from the very corner.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon. I love the ziploc slider bags in any size. They work great and are very easy to close and keep food fresh for a few days. Great for snacks as well and other random things.
Lilianne R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all ziploc !! Son más caros que otras marcas pero vale la pena. La calidad de sus materiales es la mejor y duran un montón.
Chainelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love ziplock bags. I literally use them for everything. I put anything from rubber bands to clothes in them and I have them in all sizes