Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Whether you've got a big double-decker sandwich or a skinny PB & J, Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags are perfect for packing up the sandwiches you love. Use these handy bags to pack lunch for yourself and your family or just to keep snacks and sandwiches accessible and fresh.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
How much is this ?
I use these handy sandwich bags for many things. I store sandwiches, of course, but I also use them for crayons, wet napkins and fruit/candy for long car trips. What is the most unusual way you use them?
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags!
Product Highlights
They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!in reviews
Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving in reviews
I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack.in reviews
Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! in reviews
I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizesin reviews
Evelyn O.
Jersey City, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Evelyn O.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags is great for storing sandwiches, snacks, cereals, nuts, etc. It's convenient to carry in your bag and doesn't take up a lot of space.
Joann S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Joann S.
Ziploc bags are my go to brand of storage bags. They are strong. They give me the ability to keep foods and other things with the knowledge that my items will be protected and safe from dirt or water. Ziploc is the brand I would recommend.
Daniel B.
Lynchburg, VA
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Daniel B.
Easiest to open and close compared to other bags in the market. And for the price it is very comparable! Extreme ease of use. Gotta love the ziploc brand and the innovative ways they continue to be leaders in the sandwich bag area. Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,509 reviews
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this brand of sandwich bags! These are so secure and that’s why I bought it for my daughter to take to school! It was on her list to buy for school supplies! It was cheap and will definitely buy for the household too!
Neydi M.
Ellicott City, MD
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Neydi M.
Definitely these are the best, you can keep food, fruits or whatever you want to keep in guard and they will be safe for days. Ziploc is not expensive and I love to use it for keeping my chocolates. Take advantage and use it!
Chris L.
Plano
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Chris L.
Best sandwich bags on the market. Durable and not too expensive. We get value packs from Sam’s Club.
Katterine  M.
Winston Salem, NC
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Katterine  M.
I like this bags a lot I pack snacks and fruit and sandwiches and it always stays in the bag no mess it all a love it specially for the kids ♥️
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love using the zip lock sandwich bags for lunches they keep sandwiches fresh and good. They can also be used for many of things.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I use Ziploc bags all the time for my kids lunches and their snacks. They are thick and hold up when packing in snacks.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I’ve been using these since I was a kid. So why change? They work great and keep your sandwich from going soggy!

307 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Tricia C. il y a 3 ans
When we travel we put different items in there like cotton balls, Q-tips and different travel size items.