Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Whether you've got a big double-decker sandwich or a skinny PB & J, Ziploc® brand Sandwich Bags are perfect for packing up the sandwiches you love. Use these handy bags to pack lunch for yourself and your family or just to keep snacks and sandwiches accessible and fresh.

I'm asking for some feedback from the Influenster community on Ziploc Sandwich bags, because I give them 5 stars, but if there is something better, then I'd like to know about it.???
HooW big are these ? And how long can they keep food edible if kept in the fridge?
Me encanta! La bolsa és fácil de cerrar las puede usar la guardar o congelar los alimentos.
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags!
Product Highlights
They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!in reviews
Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving in reviews
I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack.in reviews
Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! in reviews
I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizesin reviews
Neydi M.
Ellicott City, MD
Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags uploaded by Neydi M.
Definitely these are the best, you can keep food, fruits or whatever you want to keep in guard and they will be safe for days. Ziploc is not expensive and I love to use it for keeping my chocolates. Take advantage and use it!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I love using the zip lock sandwich bags for lunches they keep sandwiches fresh and good. They can also be used for many of things.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I use Ziploc bags all the time for my kids lunches and their snacks. They are thick and hold up when packing in snacks.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
These bags keep my sandwiches and snacks airtight. Ziploc maintains food preferences fresh
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziploc brand is my go-to for zipper bags and I like the sandwich bags also they're a little bit pricey that you can catch them on sale at the local grocery stores on occasion it's a high-quality. I like the seal that you get the food stays fresh inside of them whether it be in the freezer or the refrigerator or on your counter don't have to worry about air getting in and ruining their product highly recommend! Great for carrying snacks on the go, hold small items like bobby pins, nails, batteries this sky is the limit!
Brandy D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Old school sandwich bags! I still keep the youth at hand all the time they work great for a peanut butter and jelly or a bologna sandwich. Or some chips or Doritos to throw on my kids lunch. They're great little baggies and easy to open.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,326 reviews
I love the Ziploc bags they keep air out great they’re a little expensive but they’re very well worth it you can put sandwiches in them and chips for the kids for their lunches and I would definitely recommend
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Really good quality for sandwich bags, the seal stays shut, and the plastic is thicker than most generic brands so it doesn't tear. The sandwich bag sizes are have lots of room to fill hearty sandwiches.
Krista G.
Barberton, OH
A must have in the kitchen or me! I like to prepare everything at one time Bag it up and frezze it or throw it in the fridge for later
Jackee A.
Lemoore, CA
I like using Ziploc over the store brand freezer bags they seal and the food stored in these bags are still good and never freezer burnt. I the sandwich bags as well are enough room to fit even the larger pieces of bread in them and that is very useful when making lunches.

302 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Tricia C. il y a 2 ans
When we travel we put different items in there like cotton balls, Q-tips and different travel size items.