Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal-it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

How many times do you reuse these?
Does anyone use  [product:ziploc-freezer-bags] for other stuff besides food? If so, for what than.
Is this an item you can’t live without in your kitchen?
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon!
Product Highlights
I cannot go without my ziploc freezer bags.Very durable product and keeps your food fresh.I highly recommend these bags.in reviews
I use the ziploc freezer bags to make portions on meat for daily use .i also use the to put tortillas in for my husband's lunch.very useful.in reviews
...them and when i take them out of the freezer they are still fresh they work great and I also make soups and put them in the Freezer Bags and freeze it for months and I never had anything go bad.in reviews
from organization to food storage ziploc is a secret staple for the college kid we should not forget.in reviews
These are budget friendly, they help me keep food I get from home last longer in the freezer without freezer burn. in reviews
Courtney F.
Collierville, TN
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Courtney F.
These are great for food storage in the freezer. They are a bit expensive, but worth it for the quality. You can get a better deal at the big box stores. Pro tip: they are great for storing and freezing homemade pasta and fresh minced garlic ;)
Ita M.
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Ita M.
These bags could be used for anything! This one is currently being used to store this assortment of random crayons. Pretty sure most know about Ziploc bags, so I won't go into detail about the quality. Basically, they work. I'd recommend! ❤️
Avah L.
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Avah L.
So good keeps everything sealed up with no leaks. Easy to use all in all amazing!!!!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I use Ziploc freezer bags for food I buy in bulk. They are thick and never freezer burn my food and the zipper hold it tight .
Bibi S.
Palm Coast, FL
This is a great product, I've been using this for years. It's very thick and sturdy holds up well for frozen food. It is a little more expensive than other brands but you don't have to double up on the bags for storage, it holds up well and easy to zip the top.
Stacy L.
These are my favorite! I love how they go over most plates so I can just store the whole plate in the bag for easier access! Perfect sizeceasy to open and close..Great storage bag
Nicole W.
Marion, KY
Ziploc is the only freezer bag I will use. Makes me feel like my food is safe in the freezer. No more freezer burn for my family
Natalia S.
Kings Beach, CA
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Natalia S.
I always have these on hand for my meal preps. Is so easy to store the food in the fridge without taking too much space and staying fresh for days. I make plenty of pancakes, waffles and french toasts, pop them in the bag when they cool down and seal the air out. Just pop them in the freezer or the refrigerator for a minute ready breakfast without having to eat bad quality frozen stuff or doing any work. 😁
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Ziploc is a major win in our household and in my classroom!! The smaller bags are good for my kindergartners’ little hands and the bigger bags like these Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon are really good for the storage/organization of larger items. It’s also good for storing sauces/liquids in the refrigerator or freezer. When I make pasta sauce and freeze it, these are my go-to 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’ve repurchased these a ton and will continue to...10/10 recommend
Nicole J.
It works as a baggie, but not so well in the freezer. Everytime I've tried to freeze food in these bags, it ends up freezer burned. You just can't vacuum seal it enough. But to hold chopped vegetables in the fridge, it works great! I prefer my Food Saver bags for the freezer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Does anyone use  Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon for other stuff besides food? If so, for what than.
Alyssa C. il y a 4 ans
Sometimes I put craft supplies and my yarn in them to keep it organized and dust free.