Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal-it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

How many times do you reuse these?
Does anyone use  [product:ziploc-freezer-bags] for other stuff besides food? If so, for what than.
Is this an item you can’t live without in your kitchen?
Start your review of Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon!
Product Highlights
I cannot go without my ziploc freezer bags.Very durable product and keeps your food fresh.I highly recommend these bags.in reviews
I use the ziploc freezer bags to make portions on meat for daily use .i also use the to put tortillas in for my husband's lunch.very useful.in reviews
...them and when i take them out of the freezer they are still fresh they work great and I also make soups and put them in the Freezer Bags and freeze it for months and I never had anything go bad.in reviews
from organization to food storage ziploc is a secret staple for the college kid we should not forget.in reviews
These are budget friendly, they help me keep food I get from home last longer in the freezer without freezer burn. in reviews
Courtney F.
Edmond, OK
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Courtney F.
These are great for food storage in the freezer. They are a bit expensive, but worth it for the quality. You can get a better deal at the big box stores. Pro tip: they are great for storing and freezing homemade pasta and fresh minced garlic ;)
Avah L.
Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon uploaded by Avah L.
So good keeps everything sealed up with no leaks. Easy to use all in all amazing!!!!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I use Ziploc freezer bags for food I buy in bulk. They are thick and never freezer burn my food and the zipper hold it tight .
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Ziploc is a major win in our household and in my classroom!! The smaller bags are good for my kindergartners’ little hands and the bigger bags like these Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon are really good for the storage/organization of larger items. It’s also good for storing sauces/liquids in the refrigerator or freezer. When I make pasta sauce and freeze it, these are my go-to 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’ve repurchased these a ton and will continue to...10/10 recommend
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Great for storage, the zipper is secure and it has plenty of space. I don't have a lot to say about a zip lock bag.
naneka C.
Brooklyn, NY
Very handy to put my snacks in. I know it says freezer bags but I got it while it was on sale and just used it for my snacks.
Lauren F.
Rmv, CA
Typically I try to use Tupperware or reusable storage bags but when I’m not, Ziploc freezer bags are my go to. They are very secure and nothing leaks or spills. They keep items mostly free of freezer burn although it has happened a few times.
Deborah C.
Kissimmee, FL
Muy buenas bolsas para congelar carnes o diferentes comidas. Evita que se echen a perder y pueden mantener las comidas congeladas por largo tiempo. Buena calidad y buen precio. Las recomiendo para toda clase de uso.
Jennifer F.
trenton
These Ziploc Freezer bags are great -- one gallon size so it can fit a lot of stuff. When I grow lots of things some of them I freeze and these bags prevent freezer burn on the veggies (peppers, onions, carrots, potatoes, etc). Easy to open and to seal. Also have used for art supply storage. Have not had any problem with leaks or breakage of the bags. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Leeann N.
Chula Vista, CA
I can't go with mouth ziplock bags in my house! I use these for everything.. portioning out frozen meats, storing left overs, portioning fruits and veggies for snacks or shakes/smoothies! My children also use them to organize toys! I also keep a few in the car in case of emergency!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Does anyone use  Ziploc® Brand Freezer Bags Gallon for other stuff besides food? If so, for what than.
Alyssa C. il y a 3 ans
Sometimes I put craft supplies and my yarn in them to keep it organized and dust free.