BY ZIPLOC

New! Heavy Duty - Designed with You in Mind® Available in 3 sizes: L, XL and XXL Organize, Protect, and Transport - Anything...Anywhere!* Two Zippers: Close easily together for a secure seal. The biggest, strongest, most versatile Ziploc® bags ever! These reinforced, heavy-duty plastic bags come with built - in handles making them convenient for carrying items in and out of the house.  And with their pleated bottom and secure Ziploc® seal, they re perfect for storing even your bulkiest items while helping to protect them from moisture, dust, and pests.  Designed to handle all kinds of loads - you can use them to organize, transport and store anything anywhere*...    no matter clutter in the garage, the basement, or your car. Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard™ Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content For product information and storage see more...

Ashley S.
These are great for storing linens and towels or transporting items when moving. They are super durable and hold a lot of weight. I was able to put quite a few cleaning items in one and the bag never felt like it was going to break or bust.
Michelle B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
These bags are very convenient for transporting and storing. I've used these for organizing my downstairs closet. I love that they zip close so nothing falls out! This would also work perfect for sending your kids to school with their project pieces, Valentine's, or other fun things.
Jennifer M.
Everett, WA
I have the big bags in many sizes. They are super sturdy and durable. I love that they have the handles at the top. We store all sorts of things in ours; from clothing and blankets to outdoor cushions and beach toys there is a bag that fits!
Rachel K.
Comes in variety of sizes. The plastic is a little thinner then other brands that I have used but for the price it seemed well worth it. Easy to attach to my central vacuum and sealed well. Also very easy to unseal.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
I buy everything ziplock when it comes to storing food. I have never had any issues with leaking because the seal works great. I use the big bag to pack large quantities of meats in my box freezer. Love these bags.
Danielle K.
I love ziploc bags for when you want to organize certain items. The bags are strong and keep everything neat and the ziploc top keeps everything sealed in the bag.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
Great for traveling on a long trip/ moving. I put clothes in them and then sit on the bag to get all the air out. It saves a ton of space, but not weight.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
They are super sturdy and durable. I love that they have the handles at the top. These bags are very convenient for transporting and storing.
Chelsea R.
West Chester, PA
Can't ever go wrong with Ziploc bags! These are sturdy and hold many things. Can be used again and again if you don't tear them apart.
Jessica F.
Very durable and convenient for both storage and moving. Perfect for holding everything from art supplies to clothing!