• Ziploc Bags  Xl Xl

BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Ziploc Bags
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
Amanda W.
Ziplock bags are my go to for bags. They are durable, cost effective and versatile! I have tried other brands before but was always disappointed, so now I only purchase Ziplock.
Adrianne C.
Brossard
this product is of a great use. It can keep small quantity of food fresh. The bag closes very easily. It is a very strong bag and air proof. It can also fit a good size sandwich. I really recommend this product fore every day use.
Stacey P.
Palmetto, FL, FL
I only use this brand I find they are a thicker plastic that holds up nicely in kids lunch box I also use them to hold crayons baby wipes small toys legos pretty much everthing
Jessica L.
These are super easy to use, and the zipper is durable and holds all the contents inside without falling out. I can depend on these and use these not only for food but for packing when I go on trips to separate my toiletries. Perfect!
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
Use these all the time for everything. For lunches, leftovers, kids school supplies, makeup and when I travel ect. Very handy and durable. Keeps items fresh and dust free.
Julie T.
I love ziolock bags! I use them all the time. There is nothing better out there to compre with ziolock in my opinion. I hope if they do a sampling pack would love to get them.
Misti D.
Harvey York Co, NB
I use ziploc brand baggies for everything from food to accessories. I never have to worry about them leaking because the lock is so strong. I will always buy this brand.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I will not lie-I have used these, but I think reusable containers are so important to use in this day and age. Think about the number of these bags that end up in landfills.
Amanda G.
Kitchener, Ontario
Does exactly what it's supposed to but it can be tricky to close it or get all the air out. I pretty much use these everyday. They're great for sandwiches or cut up veggies.
Naomi S.
Thornhill
These bags have never opened on me. I enjoy the fact act that they come in different sizes. I uses them for school and they never release a plastic odor like cheap bags do.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?

Walmart