• Ziploc Bags  Xl Xl

BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Ziploc Bags
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
Juan D.
Newington, CT
They make so many of these products (other brands) and I haven't tried all, but know that the ziplock thingy isn't easy sometimes, it gets annoying, and especially slippery. Ziploc bags are too thin for me, I guess, so I definitely can't stick it with an A.
Lauren C.
I find that anytime I use Ziploc Flexible Totes, whatever I put in there, ends up absorbing the plastic. Therefore I have a sandwich that tastes like plastic, or cookies that taste like plastic. Chips are the worst. Plastic tasting chips... yuck!
Katherine H.
Portland, OR
Kudos to Ziploc for making all of their bags BPA-Free. However, they're definitely at least twice as much as the Fred Meyer brand plastic bags. If money were no object, I would only buy Ziploc bags because they are committed to safe plastics.
Heather S.
Brenham, TX
I love these and the freezer bags also.. they have a seal like no other. my food never gets freezer burned. with the cheap bags they don't have the quality that these bags do. they are thick and durable i love these bags and will always use them :)
Marjorie D.
Hope Mills, NC
I love them .They keep everything super fresh.I love using zip lock bags for everything from freezer to snacks. My kids use them for lunch and snacks. Great from things to wipes, freezer and anything you could possibly consider putting in a bad.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
Ziploc is very useful to store ur foods to keep fresh. it comes in a different sizes. I pack my lunch fruits and snacks in a ziploc bag. You can also find the ziploc with the zipper.
Abagail H.
As a mom of two little boys and a kindergarten teacher I use these bags almost daily. They work wonders for packing lunches and holding games or useful for craft projects at school.
Kelly W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Ziplock bags have come in handy time and time again. Whether its chips, veggies, coupons, or traveling. I use them daily. I'm always reaching for one when needed and always have a back up box. I will continue to use them as long as they make them!
Ana F.
Midland, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I bought this bags to put my food away. They are great! you can also use them to put crayons/markers etc craft materials away. It is also great to use as makeup bags when traveling.
Raven B.
Philadelphia, PA
I use ziploc for a bunch of things organizing my make-up tools, keeping food fresh and packing lunches. they are very durable and better then any other storage bag i have ever used!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?

Walmart