• Ziploc Bags  Xl Xl

BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Ziploc Bags

Start your review of Ziploc Bags !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
Monica C.
Ziploc bags are a must for any home. Great for keeping things fresh or just storing leftovers. They're not very sturdy for heavy foods though so you need to keep storage containers too.
Tiffany R.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love ziploc!!! These bags always keep things fresh and they don't leak!!! My husband and I use them when marinating our meat before smoking or grilling. These bags are awesome!!
Bobbie-Anne O.
Albertville, AL
Ziploc bags are great in my opinion. They can hold ice or hot foods. They don't leak and if they do, that's completely your fault, most of the time, for not completely zipping it! Haha!
Madison B.
Ziploc bags aren't comparable to the generic brands! Ziploc is much more durable. You can feel a difference between generic brands and ziploc! They always work
For us and we love them!
Jennifer B.
East Fishkill, NY
Ziplock bags zip tight, and come in such a variety of sizes to fit every need and are durable. I use them for food storage, snack containers, crafts, transporting wet clothing and more!
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
Having a kid who constantly runs around with snack baggies mean needing one that won't fall apart and spill its contents around my house. Store brand baggies are no comparison to Ziploc.
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Ziploc hands down, has the lock on product branding and have great quality products. They are just too expensive. I buy the store brand which is just as good for a fraction of the price.
Erin M.
We've gotten these from Costco a few times & they always leave a strange plasticy smell on the food we put in it, and it makes it taste bad, also, they are a pain to close all the way...
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Awesome product i use it for everything like me meats prior too going on the grill....hair accessories cause me girls have them all over the house and pretty much anything theses bags are good for
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
Great quality, good price. I made the mistake of sacrificing quality for a cheap generic brand a couple times, and I always came crawling back to Ziploc before I even finished the box.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?

Walmart