• Ziploc Bags  Xl Xl

BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Ziploc Bags

Start your review of Ziploc Bags !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
Alli B.
Edmond, OK
I use these daily. Freezer bags are perfect for buying bulk and freezing. Then I use the sandwich and snack size bags for packing my sons lunch every day. They keep his food fresh and do not leak. I can put fruit with the juice in and by lunch time it is still completely dry outside the bag no leakage at all!
Brenna M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Well I've been using these since Kindergarten when I'd pack my PBJ sandwiches for lunch lol. I use them now all the time in the kitchen and on the go in my purse-- either full of snacks, vitamins, frozen fruit, etc. They seem to be as durable as always!
Marci G.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I LOVE these bags. I use these bags for many things, not just for my daughters lunches but also for storing crayons, paperclips and little things like that. I think these are very strong and hold well. These are great to put a little snack in and carry in your purse or bag. I would recommend these to anyone!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
The best bags to keep your food fresh period !!! They have all different sizes to accommodate whichever product. From the sand which bags to freezer bags. So affordable
Diana G.
Belen, NM
I absolutely use these every day they come in handy when having kids to put snacks or even just to store something in the fridge its air tight and lots of different sizes totally worth having they are on the pricey side tho.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I use Ziploc Bags for just about everything, from keeping small items organized to keeping food fresh. We always keep these in our house and will only buy this brand since they are so durable and have a tight locking seal.
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
I do sometimes cringe buying this brand because they are so expensive but it is worth the money. I always label & wash & reuse the bags as much as I can to help the environment and my wallet! Keep food fresh over and over!
Rebecca S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use Ziploc bags everyday, in fact I don't know what I would do without them in my daily life. I use them for just about everything lunch, travel etc. They can also be reusble depending what you use them for in your home.
Golden D.
Montgomery, AL
These baggies are so convenient for holding anything you need to be sealed. They are also really useful for using as travel bags when you need to pack toothbrushes, etc. Just an all around useful staple to have in the house.
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I use these for frozen fruit. I package them up on Sundays to make smoothies for breakfast. If I don't use ziplock, sometimes the bags will burst open, creating a fruity massacre in the freezer. Save the fruit. Buy ziplock.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?

Walmart