• Ziploc Bags  Xl Xl

BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Ziploc Bags

Start your review of Ziploc Bags !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I'm mot sure if life could go on without ziplock baggies....I know dramatic! I use them for everything! Great to store items in. I work in a dental office and we use them all the time also. Of course great to store food too! Always good quality! Even better when you have a coupon to buy them with!
Chelsea S.
They are a little pricey for plastic baggies, but they are really handy. For snacks, sandwiches, leftovers, etc. they literally can be used for anything. However, I don't really see a huge significant difference between ziplock brand and the store brand.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these bags they are easy to close and perfect for putting my one year olds snacks in or leftovers the price is ok they are a little expensive compared to the generic but I find that these are way easier to close and worth the extra money on them
Lori L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ziplock is by far my favorite brand of baggie, but my favorite within the Ziplock family is the XL sandwich bags. They are longer and wider than your average sandwich bag giving you the opportunity to hold a wider variety of items in that bag. They have the same durability and high quality closure as all other Ziploc bags. I just like the convenience of a bigger bag.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 1
great for using this during road trips and picnics! i love this brand because you know your food will be fresh and the bag will not leak. this is one of the pricey bags but it is well worth it. i usually buy them for the trustowrothiness and they give you boxtops.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use these for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING, they come in handy for all sorts of stuff. And I don't like to buy any other brand because these are the best, best quality, most durable, and you get your money's worth. I know they cost just a little bit more then the cheaper brand, but because they are better quality I feel like its worth just a little bit more money!
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Only brand we buy at my house. They are so useful! Whenever I have to marinate something I use them to make my mixes and then I put the meat inside and nothing comes out when I close it! They are really strong as well. I would recommend them 100%.
Ana Z.
Estas bolsas son mis favoritas no solo para meter sanduches, si no para la merienda entera, le puedes dar muchos usos sobretodo en la cocina, puedes meter medidas de frutas para hacer batidos, puedes meter la proteina para tu almuerzo, puedes meter lo que sea y estas bolsitas lo aguantaran, de verdad las recomiendo en cualquiera de sus tamaños.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
These are much better than the fold type sandwich bag. The ziplock make it much easier to use for kids snack or to put small items in group. It's not too expensive so I can use and toss without feeling too guilty. However, I still prefer using washable container for my kids snack and use these for things that won't fit in the constainer.
Jettie S.
Kitts Hill, OH
Ziplock Bags, are a staple in my home! I prefer this brand over the store brand because of the durability. I not use these bags for food storage, but for the kids art supplies, cotton balls, and so much more! I absolutely love them! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?

Walmart