Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Franklin, ME
What would you use these bags for other than food?
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
2 years, 7 months ago
I like to make bracelets and the Ziploc bags are great for separating beads and keeping the string from getting tangled
sonia T.
sonia T.
Qtips..wipeys..bobbypins..crayons..
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Lomita, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Keep you cell phone dry while at work/amusement parks/ anywhere where it may get wet
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Woodland Hls, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Cosmetics, Crafts, Keeping small items tidy while traveling. Always pack a ziploc bag for wet bathing suits too!
Carling S.
Carling S.
3 years, 3 months ago
Small things when traveling.
Iregies A.
Iregies A.
Manheim, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
Crafts, toys, makeup. Anything that would fit in them :)
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Mesa , AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
I have used Ziploc bags to store breast milk and they worked great.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Butler, PA
Probably craft supplies
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Downey, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
L Also use them for ice packs I cut a piece a sponge put water on it and then just put it on the Ziplock bag its very helpful for when they slip hurt themselves you have a little ice pack right there ready to go.
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
3 years, 3 months ago
I use these bags for storing frozen, dry, or refrigerated foods. I also store misc items such as rubber bands, qtips, or whatever lil items that are lying around
Holly R.
Holly R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
We use them for small toy pieces while traveling, our phone and wallet go in them when we are at the beach, snacks, organizing crafts by kid at mommies groups... Possibilities are endless!
Christen E.
Christen E.
Hanford, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I use them for my sons little puzzles and small toys, his flash cards and crayons also.
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
When I travel I put all my travel size personal care items inside to avoid splits.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm a server so I keep my phone in a ziplock bag to keep from getting wet!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Blackstone, MA
3 years, 3 months ago
I use these bags for toothbrushes, keeping cell phones out of rain, really anything that I need to store that will fit in this bag.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Long Beach, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Toothbrushes , mini shampoos , soap , hygiene products to go.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Def... I organized my kids crayons with this bags.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Slidell, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
These bags are good for everything! Literally!! Food, organization, small screws, tacks, coins, crayons, toiletries when you travel. I mean I use them for everything !!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Amite, LA
3 years, 3 months ago
EVERYTHING loose crayons, kids sncks, loose screws, box tops for school, coke caps for codes.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Hammond, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
You can use these for almost anything really. You can put your kids legos in it or loose screws or coupons. Almost anything you want to.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Rochester, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
These bags are create for cooking too like filling stuffed shells or piping frosting onto a cake. Just fill the bags with whatever you like, snip the corner and squeeze away. Just make sure the bag is zipped shut first!
Earnestine P.
Earnestine P.
3 years, 3 months ago
Makeup, little travel size items with liquid inside to prevent spill doing travel, any items that original packaging is damaged.