by Ziploc
Ask a Question
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Franklin, ME

What would you use these bags for other than food?
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Feb. 24, 2015, 12:01 p.m.
I like to make bracelets and the Ziploc bags are great for separating beads and keeping the string from getting tangled
sonia T.
sonia T.
June 13, 2014, 12:01 a.m.
Qtips..wipeys..bobbypins..crayons..
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
June 8, 2014, 4:03 p.m.
Keep you cell phone dry while at work/amusement parks/ anywhere where it may get wet
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
June 3, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
Cosmetics, Crafts, Keeping small items tidy while traveling. Always pack a ziploc bag for wet bathing suits too!
Carling S.
Carling S.
June 2, 2014, 4:43 p.m.
Small things when traveling.
Iregies A.
Iregies A.
June 2, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
Crafts, toys, makeup. Anything that would fit in them :)
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
June 1, 2014, 9:47 p.m.
I have used Ziploc bags to store breast milk and they worked great.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
June 1, 2014, 10:01 a.m.
Probably craft supplies
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
May 29, 2014, 9:37 p.m.
L Also use them for ice packs I cut a piece a sponge put water on it and then just put it on the Ziplock bag its very helpful for when they slip hurt themselves you have a little ice pack right there ready to go.
Kami A.
Kami A.
May 29, 2014, 5:33 p.m.
I use these bags for storing frozen, dry, or refrigerated foods. I also store misc items such as rubber bands, qtips, or whatever lil items that are lying around
Holly R.
Holly R.
May 29, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
We use them for small toy pieces while traveling, our phone and wallet go in them when we are at the beach, snacks, organizing crafts by kid at mommies groups... Possibilities are endless!
Christen E.
Christen E.
May 29, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
I use them for my sons little puzzles and small toys, his flash cards and crayons also.
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
May 29, 2014, 12:58 p.m.
When I travel I put all my travel size personal care items inside to avoid splits.
Denise L.
Denise L.
May 29, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
I'm a server so I keep my phone in a ziplock bag to keep from getting wet!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
May 29, 2014, 11:06 a.m.
I use these bags for toothbrushes, keeping cell phones out of rain, really anything that I need to store that will fit in this bag.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
May 29, 2014, 3:19 a.m.
Toothbrushes , mini shampoos , soap , hygiene products to go.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
May 28, 2014, 7:39 p.m.
Def... I organized my kids crayons with this bags.
Amber O.
Amber O.
May 28, 2014, 6:27 p.m.
These bags are good for everything! Literally!! Food, organization, small screws, tacks, coins, crayons, toiletries when you travel. I mean I use them for everything !!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
May 28, 2014, 3:11 p.m.
EVERYTHING loose crayons, kids sncks, loose screws, box tops for school, coke caps for codes.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
May 28, 2014, 2:11 p.m.
You can use these for almost anything really. You can put your kids legos in it or loose screws or coupons. Almost anything you want to.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
May 28, 2014, 1:57 p.m.
These bags are create for cooking too like filling stuffed shells or piping frosting onto a cake. Just fill the bags with whatever you like, snip the corner and squeeze away. Just make sure the bag is zipped shut first!
Earnestine P.
Earnestine P.
May 28, 2014, 12:53 p.m.
Makeup, little travel size items with liquid inside to prevent spill doing travel, any items that original packaging is damaged.

Join Now