Ziploc Bags
Ziploc Bags
By Ziploc
#1 in Storage Bags
Vanesa P.

How long does your food generally last when you use these in the fridge or freezer?

Heidi L.
Heidi L.
4 years, 1 month ago
I personally only use the bags that sys "freezer bags" to store food in the refrigerator or freezer. I feel the "sandwich bags" are too thin to properly store food for a long period of time. For storing food I go by what is recommended for the particular food product.
Misti M.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
Food doesn't last long in my house, Its gets eaten real fast with growing kids. By the looks of how Ziplocs are made i feel confident in saying they would hold up for quite awhile.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cleveland, GA
4 years, 1 month ago
In a ziploc I would only store for a couple months if that. They aren't vac sealed so they don't last as long.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Portsmouth, NH
4 years, 1 month ago
It depends on what type of food, but they aren't vacuum sealed bags. For foods that you would refrigerate I would only keep them up to a week. Other than that, things like crackers, I would check the expiration date.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
I only store food up to 6 months just to be on the safe side.
Cheryll O.
Cheryll O.
4 years, 1 month ago
I don't remember anything spoiling in them other than by human error, no fault of the bags. We have had a couple occasions where someone didn't make sure it was zipped all the way.
Olanny M.
Olanny M.
4 years, 1 month ago
Other than what type of food it is, it also depends on how cold your freezer and fridge are set to.
lauren h.
lauren h.
Goose Creek, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
Fridge it all depends on the product in it meat probably 3 days veggies or fruit week or so. Freezer 2 to 3 months! I love them
Brittney I.
Brittney I.
Grayson , GA
It lasts for about 2 months
Christina N.
Christina N.
Surprise, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
Freezer 3mo deep freeze 6mo. i have found food prep makes a difference too. i.e. blanched veggies last longer