BY ZIPLOC #1 in Storage Bags

XL Sandwich Fresh Solutions from Ziploc! Perfect Fit: Keep your overstuffed sandwich fresh in a Ziploc XL Sandwich bag. There s plenty of room so it won t get crushed. Pizza Party: Have leftover Pizza? Ziploc IL Sandwich bags are the perfect size to save those pieces for later! Pack a Wrap: Nee to pack a lunch for on the go? Ziploc XL Sandwich bags are just the right size for large wraps. For product information, storage tips and recipes, visit us at ziploc.com Carton made with 100% Recycled Paperboard Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content Questions or Comments? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "They're a bit pricey though, compared to store brand baggies, or ones from the Dollar Store, but if you want to ensure absolute freshness then these are the way to go!" in 269 reviews
  • "Definitely a staple in my kitchen, from keeping food fresh to using them for snack transportation they just keep improving " in 233 reviews
  • "I love that they come in different sizes so I don't feel like I'm wasting a whole bag if I only want to pack a small snack." in 134 reviews
  • "Other wise I use the store brand for every day use to help with the expense but when I need a freezer bag or thinker bag Ziploc is the only way to go! " in 108 reviews
  • "I use ziploc because it keeps my left overs fresh unlike most other brands this BG zips closed and comes in many different sizes" in 103 reviews
Leah B.
Review for: Sandwich Bags
I love Ziploc bags, they are my best friend when I'm spending the night with my girl friend and am wanting to keep my toothbrush sanitized or when I'm packing my lunch for work. These bags are inexpensive, they keep all your food or other items sealed fresh, and are very durable. I would completely recommend.
Cee J.
Review for: Sandwich Bags
These r definently God sents,...but to be expect of Ziploc! ūüĎƂ̧‚̧lol! Ziploc products are so strong, durable and always keep the food fresher ..longer... And ita pretty awesome! Especially at parties, saving leftovers, seperating school supplies, a very good product indeed!
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
You might think all sandwich plastic bags are the same, trust me, they're not. Most of the time the cheaper store brand bags rip super easily, especially when you're trying to seal up the bag. Zip block brand bags are super sturdy and have never ripped on me! Also I noticed when I use the Zip block brand sandwich bags, my food inside doesn't smell like plastic! The cheaper ones always make my food smell of the bag, and I hate that! This brand is only a dollar more and sometimes even cents more, so I highly suggest making that small splurge.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Sandwich Bags
I love ziploc baggies! I use them for all types of different things. If I am traveling, if I need to put make up in my purse, if I am packing lunches, storing food in the fridge. They are so inexpensive and affordable, I would recommend to anyone!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I've always trusted  Ziploc Bags over competitive brands when it comes to my need for sandwich or freezer bags. I've always found the product to be effective, and the seal is tight and dependable. Less freezer burn, and less spillage. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good baggie brand.
Silvia ‚ô°.
I love Ziploc. I can not live without. I use this bags for everything. Frozen fruit for smoothie, frozen fresh meat and seafood to use whenever I want. I even use this bags to keep snack and I can also bring them with me very easily. I absolutely recommend this product.
Ashley T.
These work great!! I put kids snacks in here for on the go. I also use this for any item I can fit in there. they keep my stuff organized and it good. you can also freeze things in the bag which keeps your food fresh and good for a couple extra days. I sure will buy these again!!
Jan G.
Decorator Expert
Ziploc is a must have in my kitchen, I will use this not only as a sandwich bag, it can be use in many ways, I use this to storage chopped onion or other items like meat or chicken. ones you closed the bag it won't open up, so it keep the smallest sealed and the food fresh.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I use these for ANYTHING & EVERYTHING, they come in handy for all sorts of stuff. And I don't like to buy any other brand because these are the best, best quality, most durable, and you get your money's worth. I know they cost just a little bit more then the cheaper brand, but because they are better quality I feel like its worth just a little bit more money!
csoras S.
New YorK, NY
My roommate has an obsession with ziploc bags. They are very convenient and make storage a lot more efficient, especially in an NYC apartment. Costco has a great deal for a package of different sizes and I use them for food items and around the house. Definitely the brand I rely on most. I have tried others, but they are not as sturdy.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Do you think that the store brand bags are as good as Ziploc brand?
Rachel D.
Where do you find the best sales on these?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How do you like this brand?
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Can you taste the plastic in the food that has been sitting in a bag for awhile? I notice I can taste it in store brand sandwich bags.
Erin Y.
What do you use ziploc for?