Ziploc 8

Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls

BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls, 2-Pack: 8" x 20' roll Material: nylon and polyethylene Model# ZL28X20PK6 see more...

Ziploc 8
Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Smartsource gave these away this spring in their sample box. These worked well for us. Although we don't store clothes we did use it to store some of our crafts. Works good enough!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Vacuum sealer by ziploc works well for once in a while things you need to seal, these are the "bags" or roll to vacuum seal. If you use other bags as well it is a lot to stock but great to have for freezer items that you may have opened or a big package you needed to split up and keep sealed.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Valley stream , NY
I use these for everything. I recently moved and got the vacuum seal zip locks, not only were they great but they saved me so much space and time.
MohamedChoka C.
MohamedChoka C.
casablanca
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Email : Choka926@gmail.com
Alise S.
Alise S.
It works well for food and any other household items. I wouldn't recommend this unless you see yourself using it very often. If not, it would be a waste of money.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
My mom has on of these machines they work pretty good and the refills are not to much money