Ziploc 8

Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls

BY ZIPLOC

Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls, 2-Pack: 8" x 20' roll Material: nylon and polyethylene Model# ZL28X20PK6 see more...

Ziploc 8
Ziploc 8" x 20' Rolls
Alise S.
Alise S.
It works well for food and any other household items. I wouldn't recommend this unless you see yourself using it very often. If not, it would be a waste of money.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Vacuum sealer by ziploc works well for once in a while things you need to seal, these are the "bags" or roll to vacuum seal. If you use other bags as well it is a lot to stock but great to have for freezer items that you may have opened or a big package you needed to split up and keep sealed.
Sru A.
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
My mom has on of these machines they work pretty good and the refills are not to much money
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Valley Stream, NY
I use these for everything. I recently moved and got the vacuum seal zip locks, not only were they great but they saved me so much space and time.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Smartsource gave these away this spring in their sample box. These worked well for us. Although we don't store clothes we did use it to store some of our crafts. Works good enough!