BY ZIPLOC

ZDW1007 Features: Food storage bags Material: Plastic Sealable, double-zipper food storage bags with two layer seal locks out air and keeps freshness in Write-on panel, label for date and ID Self dispensing commercial bulk per pack 500 Bags per case Capacity: 1 qt Color/Finish: Color: Clear Dimensions: Thickness: 1.75 Mil Dimensions: 7'' W x 8'' D see more...

Taylor S.
Easy and convenient! Perfect way to keep your food fresh or to eat on the go! It's great for small items when traveling too.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
These are a great way to keep your food fresh! I use them for snacks, or I use them to keep my food fresh in the refrigerator!
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
Ziplock is the only brand I use for food. It keeps food fresh and I also use it to freeze food as well.
Mhairi S.
Suffern, NY
I love these!!! My shopping cart is never complete without them. I use them for food, for ORGANISING and for any other reason. Fabulous product.
Tami A.
Love love love ziplock bags. The size is perfect for us. Larger package is great for never running out midweek.
I really do not care for the packaging though. It's ugly!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I use these bags because they are great for freezing. They are also durable enough that I can wash and reuse them without worrying that they might have developed holes. Great baggies!
Erika P.
I use these all the time and buy them in bulk from sams, they have lasted me like a whole year! I love these they are great for freezing!
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
Very durable bags! I love that they have double zippers to prevent spills. Great quality at a fair price
Nina P.
Keeps the food good for way longer. i use them all the time, but not that different from other ziplock bags
Stephanie  L.
I always use these for when I go out and snack! I really love these and I also use them for my little Audrey's snacks!