Zipfizz Grape, 3 count

by Zipfizz

Have you always been a fan of zipfizz or did someone you know hook you to it?
Which flavor is your favorite?
Start your review of Zipfizz Grape, 3 count!
How would you rate this product?
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Zipfizz Grape, 3 count uploaded by tyeisha D.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I got this at Sam's club to try for mornings when I'm rushing and don't have time to make coffee. I love it! It actually makes the water carbonated which is cool and the flavor is nice and strong enough that it doesn't taste watered down. It's full of vitamins and definitely gives me energy just as fast as a cup of coffee. I highly recommend.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I have had ZipFizz many times and the natural energy boost it gives you is insane! You feel energized not only in the mind but your body too! My favorite flavor is the Fruit Punch or the Orange! Love it!
Ashley N.
I love these healthy drinks and the flavor isn't too bad! My favorite is the fruit punch! Since I am diabetic this helps me so much and there is no crash! I am able to get through my shift with just enough energy to be able to get home and get to sleep! I have recommended to my co-workers!
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
It's an ok flavor enhancer for water but that's about as far as I'll go. My mom used to buy these all the time but finally quit after discovering some other drink mixes that taste way better.
Lindsay Y.
Owosso, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried several flavors of zip fizz. Fruit punch is my favorite but grape is good too. I love the energy that zipfizz gives me and that here are so many flavor options.
Claire J.
Pineville, NC
When I first bought the grape ZipFizz, I moderately liked it, but now I really love the flavor and I feel like it does give me energy as opposed to other energy drinks. I do wish they were less expensive, but it’s worth it occasionally.
Shea M.
Shelbyville, KY
Purchased at: Costco
I love this flavor of Zipfizz. It reminds me of grape soda. Zipfizz gives me steady energy with no crash. I would recommend Zipfizz over a energy drink. My only suggestion for the company is better packaging that doesnt have so much was waste.
Brandi M.
Sterrett, AL
THIS STUFF WORKS!!!! It tastes like grape kook-aid with a fizz. I wish it were sold locally bc I would buy more
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is amazing! So far I've only tried grape and fruit punch, and I like both. I love re-purposing the containers for pre-workout when I go to the gym. They're the perfect size and still have a tight seal after being opened.
carla L.
Salem, OR
Not bad; it definitely has an artificial flavor to it with an aftertaste, but I like it better than most actual fizzy grape sodas.