Zipfizz Fruit Punch (20 ct.)

by Zipfizz

Zipfizz is a great tasting, HEALTHY energy drink-mix that delivers a powerful charge of micronutrients to the body's fuel system. Zipfizz supplies a convenient rush of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and key amino acids that protect the immune system...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zipfizz Fruit Punch (20 ct.)!
Liz E.
Webster, FL
Zipfizz Fruit Punch (20 ct.) uploaded by Liz E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I live for Zipfizz and I have so many flavors of it. Fruit punch is my favorite! A client actually introduced it to me when we were in Las Vegas. It made a huge difference in my energy and now it is on re-order every month on Amazon.
Maria B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Zipfizz Fruit Punch (20 ct.) uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these! They taste so the best I’ve used them in my Tito’s & Soda. I usually pour one in my water bottle, but watch out these little suckers do exactly as titled. They fizz up! So take a few sips of water before you pour it into your bottle, if you don’t they will over...floweth and you’ll have to clean up the mess. ** Fruit Punch is one of my favorite flavors **
Meliesa W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My weakness! Like literally I feel so much better when have one in the morning. I'm also so pleased with how healthy it is. They have so many amazing flavors and it last a long time. It's the best ever! Definitely a forever customer 😁
Leslie T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite flavors of Zip Fiz. These are amazing! They give you a boost of energy without the hard crash of soda or sugary drinks. It's also packed with vitamins and minerals. I only need one. If you drink more, you'll probably get the gitters or paint your whole house lol.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a nurse at a Drs Office and we keep a box or two around the nurses station. It keeps energy up without the high sugar/carb content and loaded with vitamins! Fruit Punch so far has been my favorite flavor. Gives you a jolt without the crash. Convenient packaging. Just beware, it might explode if you’re not careful adding it to your water!
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product! The carbonation makes it feel like a soda without all the sugar. The magnesium in it helps me fight off migraines and the flavor is really intense. The fruit punch is by far my favorite
Nichole M.
Downers Grove, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Great taste and an easy way to get a little extra energy. I love throwing it in my purse and use it on the go
Emily W.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,050 reviews
My favorite flavor so far. Relatively high caffeine content and tastes delicious! Works great and is an awesome price for the amount you get
HENSLEY U.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
These are hands down my favorite energy drink! The flavor is delicious. I use these to make my own healthy “loaded teas.” Brew some green tea of any flavor, add ice and pop a zipfizz in there for a deliciousness energizing “tea.” I will continue to keep these stocked in my house! Great energy, no crash and love the added dose of vitamins!
Lindsay Y.
Owosso, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
These taste just like Hawaiian Punch and only 20 calories. I love the taste for coffee but still needed a boost in the morning so I decided to try these. I’m obsessed. I drink one every morning and it gives me the energy I need to get through the work day. All you do is add it to a bottle of water.

Looking for your answer?