Zipfizz Berry Healthy Energy Drink Mix - Transform Your Water Into a Healthy Energy Drink - 30 Berry Tubes

BY ZIPFIZZ

Zipfizz is an all-natural, great tasting, healthy energy drink mix that delivers a powerful charge of micronutrients to the body's fuel system. Zipfizz supplies a convenient rush of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and key amino acids that protect the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessi G.
This is one if my favorite drinks. I have 2 a day to help keep my potassium up! Filled with lots of vitamins and energy. The berry flavor is a little sour for me but still good flavor.
Danielle P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Although I love the fruit punch and grape flavor, this one tastes like fake berry and I struggled to drink this flavor because I could never get past the taste. I won’t buy this flavor again, but still buy the fruit punch (my favorite) and grape!