BY ZION HEALTH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Adama = Earth. Adama Minerals. Long Lasting Protection. No Aluminum. No Propylene Glycol. No Artificial Ingredients. No Animal Testing. Paraben Free A unique formula of clay minerals and essential oils work effectively to neutralize odor and naturally absorb wetness. Healing From the Earth. see more...

Review (1)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Charlotte , NC
I was on a quest to find a deodorant without aluminum since that heavy metal has received so much bad press. After trying about half a dozen of products that failed me mid day, I finally found Adama Clay Dry deodorant.
My first impression was that it smelled very pleasant. So far so good. After my morning shower I applied the deodorant and was happy to see that it did not leave any white streaks on my clothes. And after a day with regular activity I don't stink in the evening! That for me was pretty amazing as I was pretty smelly with the other aluminum free deodorants I tried. So I haven't looked back - I love this product!