BY ZION HEALTH

Let the Earth Clean Your Teeth Healthy for Children. Montmorillonite Clay Helps: Whiten Teeth Heal Gums Control Cavities  Eliminate Bad Breath. Helps prevent pyorrhea & control bleeding gums. No artificial ingredients. No saccharine. No sugar. Natural spearmint for long lasting fresh breath Montmorillonite helps absorb bacteria trapped in between the teeth and beneath the gums.  ClayBrite™ helps whiten teeth and tastes Great!  Montmorillonite has been scientifically tested to contain more than 60 trace. see more...

Alexandria C.
Sacramento, CA
I love this toothpaste! It leaves your teeth feeling super clean. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the taste so I usually use another toothpaste after just for fresher breath. It's worth it though for how clean it leaves your teeth feeling.
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Veronica R.
Escondido, CA
I started using this toothpaste when it was recommended to me by a co-worker & I am hooked. I don't use it everyday, but switch it out with my regular toothpaste every other day or so. The taste is light & fresh & your mouth feels clean after use. Also, it works very well at whitening my teeth.
Buysellchill
This stuff is so awesome! First of all, it's just fun to brush teeth with clay. The slight spearmint flavor is splendid. Zion is one of my top brands.
Rebecca ✌.
Bought this on a whim at Marshall’s. Loved it! I don’t think my teeth have felt as clean or slick as they have when I used this product!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Never used this or never heard of it but it sounds like a good toothpaste, would not mind trying it if i can find it
m e.
I like the idea of this toothpaste more than the actual toothpaste. I just couldn’t enjoy the flavor
emna T.
tatouine
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards

back