Zion Health Claybrite Extra Natural Toothpaste with Green Tea & Xylitol, Natural Mint Flavor, 3.2 oz

BY ZION HEALTH

Let the Earth Clean Your Teeth Helps Prevent Pyorrhea Control Bleeding Gums 1 Healthy for Children 3 No Artificial Ingredients 5 No Saccharine 4 No Sugar Montmorillonite Clay Helps: Whiten Teeth 1 Heal Gums 4 Control Cavities 3 Eliminate Bad Breath Montmorillonite helps absorb bacteria trapped in between the teeth and beneath the gums. Natural spearmint for long lasting fresh breath! ClayBrite helps whiten teeth and tastes great! Montmorillonite has been scientifically tested to contain more than 60 trace minerals in natural form. see more...

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Great for my teeth, leaves them smooth, clean and white. Excellent flavor and super long lasting.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!