• Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz

BY ZING ZANG #6 in Cocktail Mixes

Zing zang bloody mary mix 32 oz see more...

• What's the best vodka to pair this with?9 Answers
  • I don't like bloody Mary's but my husband does but it has...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the other flavors? 1 Answers
Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz

Start your review of Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 32 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Perfect blend of everything with just the right amount of spice. " in 1 review
  • "These seem to be really good to put in your drinks." in 1 review
  • "My favorite thing to do is make shots with vodka and a little hot sauce. " in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong with this mix." in 1 review
Michelle M.
groton
Zing Zang is one of my favorite brands I use to make a Bloody Mary. I like the flavor and the consistency, It has a great taste that isn’t to bitter and it’s also not to spicy. I do add a few ingredients to it to give it my own twist. I like a dab of Worcester sauce, horseradish, hot sauce, salt, pepper, 2 olives and a celery stick. It is a absolutely delicious!!!
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
As a self-proclaimed Bloody Mary connoisseur, I am very picky about my mix. Zing Zang is by FAR my favorite! The perfect consistency and bursting with flavor - this is the perfect mix for your Sunday brunching!
Vikki L.
Tampa
One of my favorite Bloody Mary mixes, has just the right amount of flavor/seasoning without having to add anything to it and it's reasonably priced.  Not too spicy but has great flavor!  This is my "go to" Bloody Mary Mix and the one I always recommend.
Kodi S.
Palestine
Loved this drink mix. Was on a small budget and wanted to make bloody Mary’s. The store clerk suggested to buy the mix instead of all the ingredients. So glad I listened, because it was amazing. As an added bonus, I was able to dare my friend to drink just the mix 😉mixed it in with some Absolut Vodka and it was perfect
Kim E.
Hands down, the absolute best Bloody Mary mixer out there. I add nothing to it, besides pickled okra or picked asparagus. It’s a little seedy, but I just spit them out if I have to. Perfect blend of tomato juice, spices and whatever else they use. So good. It’s the only one I will buy.
Amanda H.
This is an easy and decent mix to get when I don’t feel like making my own. I do feel like you still have to “fancy” it up a bit. But is a nice base for Bloody Marys or a Bloody Beer. I keep this on hand for quick and lazy Sunday hangovers.
Julianna F.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this bloody mary mix! It has the perfect blend of spices and flavor. It could be a little more spicy but otherwise it has great flavor. I have tried other mixes but I really like this one. I would definitely recommend to others.
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this for the first time recently mixed with Tito's, and I was very pleased. I normally mix my own Bloody Mary's, but this was so simple and enjoyable. Great flavor, not too sweet or spicy and made the ease of one of my favorite drinks even better! I will definitely purchase this again in the future.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I love this Bloody Mary mix!!!! I can be picky about Bloody Mary drinks...and this is my fave...other than a homemade recipe!!! You don't need to add anything to it...just alcohol and the mix...and maybe a stalk of celery!
Kelsey S.
My favorite Bloody Mary mix! For as much as I drink, coincidentally I don’t like the taste of alcohol. This burns a little, but it’s a good burn, just enough so it overpowers the Vodka and you can enjoy the drink. All I do is add a lime and it’s perfect. I’ve gotten a lot of family members hooked on this and they’re surprised that I don’t add anything to it.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Where can i get this at?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Are Bloody Mary's spicy?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Does this mix have a strong kick to it or is it pretty mild??
Sarah F.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's the best vodka to pair this with?
Ashley B.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this taste? Is it strong?

Amazon