BY ZING

It was a challenge. Most bars out there just weren't that nutritious. And the few that came close didn't taste that great. As practicing nutritionist, we refused to compromise on nutrition or flavor. Zing is the answer. The most complete nutrition bar you can find, and one you'll actually love to eat. see more...

Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
I love zing bars. I first tried them after receiving them in a subscription box. They have a great texture and flavor and are a good healthy option. They aren’t quite as tasty as square bars, but I keep them in my rotation. Kind of tough to find, I’ve gotten them in my local grocery store a couple times. They are a little expensive for a nutrition bar, but nothing out of the ordinary for organic snacks.
Courtney B.
I love Zing bar! I buy them by the box directly from the Zing website because I go through so many of them. They are one of the few brands of protein bars that are both approved by my dietician for their mix of macronutrients, and enjoyed by me because these things are pretty close to a candy bar. I almost always have one of these in my purse for emergency hangry moments. They get a little bendy when they sit in a hot car too long, but it doesn't completely destroy the bar and you can still eat it. The texture is smooth and chewy, so if you like crunch these probably aren't for you. My favorite flavor is the Peanutbutter Chocolate Chip, but I also really like the Cashew Cranberry Orange bars and the Coconut Cashew Crisp. If you want to try all the flavors, you can get a mixed 12-bar variety pack from the Zing website.
Myra H.
This bar is ...okay. The flavor is definitely more peanut butter. It's a soft bar and about the size of the Fiber One brownies (maybe a little bigger). For those with nut allergies, I found several peanuts in my bar because these are made in a facility that also houses nuts (there is a notification of this on the label). Though it was tasty and has a good amount of protein, I think I'll stick with other protein rich foods