Zing Anything Citrus Zinger Original - Green

by Citrus Zinger

Maak in een handomdraai een heerlijk, verfrissend en gezond waterdrankje met de Zing Anything Citrus Zinger Original. De enige waterfles met pers onderin, voor citrusvruchten en verse kruiden. Simpel en Slim.

How does this exactly work? If I wanted to make water with bluuberries, strawberries and blackberries is this the bottle for me?
How do these work?
Can someone explain how this bottle works? It looks weird to me...worth the price?
Start your review of Zing Anything Citrus Zinger Original - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Monique D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of the best water bottle I have the bottom unscrew and it can be used as a squeezer (Don't know the official name) and the bottle doesn't leak.
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
I love my Zing bottle. I bought for a little under $4. It works amazingly! Mine looks different though than the picture above. Overall, though, great buy.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
I love Citrus Zinger water bottles to help me stay hydrated during the summer or while I’m working out! They are made of durable plastic so I don’t have to worry about them breaking and it is so refreshing to squeeze a fresh lemon, lime or orange into my ice water using the attached citrus squeezer!
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've had this bottle for a while and it's pretty cool. you can grind a lemon in the bottom of it, and there is usually room to put other things like mint or cucumbers. The flavours get dispersed pretty well through the bottle. I find that the first fill of the bottle is pretty strong with the lemon. But if I fill it again without changing out the fruit, it's better.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I have had this for about 3 days now and I LOVE it. I am able to have fresh squeezed lemon juice anywhere !! The press is easy to use and easy to remove for cleaning. It infuses water well and has the best flavor !! I'm excited to try more options. My husband purchased this for me at Target.
Ashley F.
Saint Paul, MN
Love these water bottles!!! They are simply amazing and great for a healthier drink choice. Who doesn't love fruit water without all the pulp and added unhealthy sweeteners
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a really nice water bottle and is great if it is hard for you to drink plain water. The only thing that I dislike is that the straw does not go all of the way to the bottom of the bottle, so there is always water left in the bottle that you are unable to drink so you have to refill it more recent than usual.
Leah K.
Charlotte, NC
Love this bottle! Keeps me motivated to drink infused waters and try new flavors. While I love the concept, the packaging could be improved. The lid is bulky and times, when I'm twisting the fruit on the juicer, the lid comes loose and makes a mess.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This is awesome to use! I have one and love that I can freshly squeeze a lemon or lime into my water!
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love this water bottle it keeps all of your drinks fresh and especially your fruit u put inside it stay fresh longer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...