BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSupergoop!
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40

Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40

by Supergoop!

Shop Supergoop! Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Just ordered this- I have loved other super goop products but impulse bought this hoping it would be a good layer for the face. Is it worth the cost?
Is this suitable for someone with super fair cool toned skin?
Any Supergoop aficionados out there who have tried multiple products? I understand the difference between [product:smooth-and-poreless-100%-mineral-matte-screen-spf-40] & Supergoop Glowscreen SPF 40 0.5 oz. but what’s up with [product:zincscreen-100%-mineral-lotion-spf-40] ? Does it just fall somewhere in the middle with a natural finish? Or is it wayyyyy different somehow?
Start your review of Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40!
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Katie M.
The thing I don’t like about this is the tint. I already have this kind of red and ruddyness to my skin and melasma and skin spots that can make my skin look a pinkish color. This zinc screen has a pink tint to it which seems to make that worse. So I will not purchase again. Other than that it’s okay. I have never worn under makeup so I don’t know about that. But on top of my skincare it doesn’t pill so that is a plus!
Simona H.
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Simona H.
I love Supergoop, so I was excited to try the zinc sunscreen and it really lived up to my expectations! I have no problems with it if I put it on a clean, moisturized face and it never pills or leaves a cast. I find that most sunscreens are acceptable until you use the 2-3 finger recommended amount, and then they start giving a cast or pilling. I really like that with this product, I can use a really generous amount and still look completely natural! Definitely a great buy!
Ryan B.
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite spf. The ingredients are great and the packaging is nice but it feels really heavy and you can feel that it sits on top of the skin. I feel like it doesn’t really absorb/blend in well. It seems like it wears off quickly too. I have dry skin and usually I like heavier products but this one just doesn’t feel nice on the skin. It has a weird smell that lingers and it’s a bit sticky. It gives the skin a nice glow and it has no white cast which is a good part of it. It does pill easily though.
Larissa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Larissa R.
Yes, absolutely yes!! Tint, glow, and SPF all in one. This makes the skin so even and glowy (but not the oily look just natural glow). I have acne prone and combo skin so this one was recommended to since it’s a mineral sunscreen, so no breakout. 100000/10 ✨
Le T.
Hayward, CA
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Le T.
This one is the second sun cream i use besides Anessa. I was recommended by Sephora staff for pregnancy and I am so glad for my choice. This one is one of the best mineral sunscreen in my opinion. After applying on my face, i feel smoothly, clear, sheer, light, and glow. Love it
Ms A.
Irvine , CA
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Ms A.
I bought this because it’s a mineral sunscreen which I prefer for my face. But this was a bit oily. It’s tinted but has no coverage. I like that it doesn’t leave a white cast though. I also like the ingredients - no dimethicone or silicone, and 13 % zinc oxide.
Lili M.
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Lili M.
Love this product!! It’s a tinted physical sunscreen so it doesn’t leave a white cast. It’s moisturizing so my dry skin loves this. Goes on oily at first but, once absorbed, the oily look goes away. Highly recommend!
Enrique C.
Madera, CA
I have recently just finished by first container of this product and I have to say that this has to be one of my favorite products from Supergoop! to date. This is a mineral sunscreen with a light pink tint to it for light coverage. This also gives a glow to the skin that can come off as greasy at times, so be prepared for that. After an hour or so of wear the shine will still be there so its best to follow up with a face powder, preferably on with added spf, to cover up some of the shine from this product. Since this is a mineral sunscreen it rubs off on clothes so thats something to look out for if you're thinking about purchasing this product. Overall this is a great sunscreen. it does what it needs to while also adding a light tint without any irritation.
Z U X H E I L L I H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mineral SPF. I've been looking for a good one since I've been pregnant. Most leave a white cast but this one is tinted! Which is great bc it blends in nicely and it's SPF of 40. I've tried it alone and with makeup and no issues. Would repurchase. I can't wait to try other of their sunscreens. Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40
Naz B.
Zincscreen 100% Mineral Lotion SPF 40 uploaded by Naz B.
So this is actually a tinted SPF, even tho it doesn’t state that. Which was pretty upsetting because it’s hard for me to match my skin as it is, and it only comes in this one option. When I pumped it out onto my hand, It looked like it wouldn’t match my skin tone, but I applied it and it went on looking alright.. however it did give me kind of an orangey and glowy look, after applying my make up- it looked so bad! I looked really splotchy and darker than my natural skin tone. I was not a fan! Also this is a 6 on the EWG scale. I was really disappointed because I was excited for this product. I wont be using again or rebuying. I‘ve uploaded a video to show that it’s tinted, the lighting doesn’t show the color accurately though, so sorry about that!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine D.
Milford, NJ
il y a 2 ans
holly D. il y a 2 ans
the zincscreen has a slight peachy tint that’s somewhat neutralizing and a dewy finish :)