BY ZIM'S

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates Developed By A Pharmacist Moisturize the Natural Way! Natural Herbal Formula With Arginine, Arnica & Aloe for dry, cracked, tired feet. 20% More Bonus Size! ; Questions? 800-319-2225 see more...

• I heard this cream is just okay for summer cracking beach feet wh...4 Answers
  • I have been looking for something for my feet and I may have to t...1 Answers
  • Does this smell good?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Cassidy T.
Dover, OH
My mother and I both have horrible dry, cracked skin. It's especially bad around out hands. We saw this creme in a small tube at a hospital gift shop of all places and she purchased it. After trying it, we were fighting over it! It stays on very well and really gets deep into cracks and lines to give hard working hands the moisture that they need. There's a little bit of greasiness left behind but simply wiping your hands off just a little gets rid of a lot of that slipperiness. I would recommend this to any one who does a lot of work with their hands, especially if you work water all day.
Deana m.
Shoreline, Wa
It didn't work at all. After apply to my husbands feet for three weeks he still had overly dry feet with deep cracks. Did not have a great smell either. Gave iy onecstar forbthe descrnt price.
Tina R.
This ia a good cream even if you are not a diabetic. It helps to soften dry rough skin. Great on heels hands elbows...anywhere you need it.
Erin M.
Toronto , Ontario
I heard this cream is just okay for summer cracking beach feet what do you think ? and do you have any recommendations?
Elvira G.
Does this smell good?
Katherine J.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something for my feet and I may have to try it