BY ZILLA

Recreates the look of natural river rock. Stairstep design suits large or small reptiles. Exterior finish makes thorough cleaning easy. Promote healthy behaviors for reptiles of any size. By basking in healthful UV light or burrowing in the cool darkness of a Basking Platform cold-blooded reptiles instinctively regulate their body temperatures for optimal health. All platforms are hand crafted of realistic rock that cleans far more completely than natural rock. and wont change the mineral balance of nearby water. Long lasting in both aquatic and terrestrial environments. see more...

• Does anyone know if this would be good for a bearded dragon, like...1 Answers
Melissa H.
Blaine, Mn
Great quality, nice product but I would say this is better for smaller reptiles. My bearded dragon out grew this so fast. Great for basking but he would get stuck under it. Made out of a great washable plastic.
Hannah W.
My Leopard Gecko loves this platform. She likes to hide under it as well as climb on it when she wants attention. Gives her some stimulation and a semi-private structure.
Nicole H.
My bearded dragon loves to lay on this platform. The flat surface is perfect size for her and it gives her some exercise having to climb up it.
Ashley W.
Ronda, NC
I have this reptile hider for my small by then and he loves it. He stays in it more than any other hiders!
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
Turtles love it great product, good for them to climb on and bask in the light.
Samantha S.
My 1 year old Bearded dragon loves her platform. It fits perfect in corner, doesn't take up much room in her tank so I still have lots of room for other decor. And I can't help but also sharing how friggen cute it is when she's laid up on there. It's great too because she can get up a bit closer to the light which I put directly over top. Recommended.
Chelsey D.
California, PA
Does anyone know if this would be good for a bearded dragon, like the size. Because my beardie likes to climb