Pets & AnimalsReptile & AmphibianZilla
Zil Basking Platform Corner Large

Zilla Zil Basking Platform Corner Large

by Zilla

Recreates the look of natural river rock. Stairstep design suits large or small reptiles. Exterior finish makes thorough cleaning easy. Promote healthy behaviors for reptiles of any size. By basking in healthful UV light or burrowing in the cool darkness of a Basking Platform cold-blooded reptiles instinctively regulate their body temperatures for optimal health. All platforms are hand crafted of realistic rock that cleans far more completely than natural rock. and won't change the mineral balance of nearby water. Long lasting in both aquatic and terrestrial environments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zilla Zil Basking Platform Corner Large!
Amber P.
I remember buying this when my red eared slider was younger! She loved it! Although, she eventually grew out of it! So make sure you get the correct size for your pet!! This is definitely affordable!
Ciana B.
Gastonia, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My sulcata tortoise loves this thing. He waddles under it and then sleeps in it. He will come out for greens and to get some heat and then he will get back under it. My tortoise is a baby at the moment so that's how he fits.
maria L.
lindenhurst
my pet loves it so I love it it fits in his cage perfectly and it’s his little hideout that he goes to all the time
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,782 reviews
Purchased at: PETCO
Nice little sturdy corner platform! I had this in the corner of my Fire Belly Toads land side of the cage and they absolutely loved sitting on top of it and the stairs, as well as underneath it for some privacy. Well made and has held up well for many years, definitely a quality piece that your amphibians and reptiles will get a lot of use out of. Would definitely recommend, makes a nice corner piece.
adriana  H.
I have this for my turtles and they like to clime on top and stay there for a while . They also like to go under it and night .
Rachael G.
My lizard loves this platform he sits on it all day. He also climbs up and down it all day. This is a really good think to have with reptiles it gives them something to do.
Jessica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I had this for my turtle. I think he liked it but I had to make sure it was flat and not placed on rocks because after the first time he crawled on top of it it jolted and was unstable and it scared him and now he won't go on it anymore. I finally had to take it out of his cage.
member-4f9b869e3
La Palma, CA
I've used this on and off for years in my crested gecko tank. It does what its supposed to do! I think this would be perfect for a small turtle tank though.
Tabitha L.
My little beardie loves this looks great in his tank with a few tanks also have another larger platform but this is still his favorite for some reason....good price too
Megan K.
Spruce Grove, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are good for adding height in a corner and also provides a bit of a hide too. My uromastyx love using it as another basking ledge.

Looking for your answer?