BY ZILLA #29 in Reptile Supplies

Recreates the look of natural river rock. Stairstep design suits large or small reptiles. Exterior finish makes thorough cleaning easy. Promote healthy behaviors for reptiles of any size. By basking in healthful UV light or burrowing in the cool darkness of a Basking Platform cold-blooded reptiles instinctively regulate their body temperatures for optimal health. All platforms are hand crafted of realistic rock that cleans far more completely than natural rock. and won't change the mineral balance of nearby water. Long lasting in both aquatic and terrestrial environments. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
My sulcata tortoise loves this thing. He waddles under it and then sleeps in it. He will come out for greens and to get some heat and then he will get back under it. My tortoise is a baby at the moment so that's how he fits.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Estherville, IA
I got this for my red eared slider and perhaps it wasnt meant for him but it was okay - he liked it ! all in all it was a nice product
Amber P.
Amber P.
I remember buying this when my red eared slider was younger! She loved it! Although, she eventually grew out of it! So make sure you get the correct size for your pet!!
This is definitely affordable!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
My lizard loves this platform he sits on it all day. He also climbs up and down it all day. This is a really good think to have with reptiles it gives them something to do.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I had this for my turtle. I think he liked it but I had to make sure it was flat and not placed on rocks because after the first time he crawled on top of it it jolted and was unstable and it scared him and now he won't go on it anymore. I finally had to take it out of his cage.
member-4f9b869e3
member-4f9b869e3
La Palma, CA
I've used this on and off for years in my crested gecko tank. It does what its supposed to do! I think this would be perfect for a small turtle tank though.
adriana  H.
adriana H.
I have this for my turtles and they like to clime on top and stay there for a while . They also like to go under it and night .
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
My little beardie loves this looks great in his tank with a few tanks also have another larger platform but this is still his favorite for some reason....good price too
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
My snake loves this. It was one of the first things I bought to put in his tank. It took him a few days to warm up to it but now I can never get him out of there. Poor things about to out grow it too.