Zilla Tropical Mist Spray for Reptiles - 8 oz. uploaded by Adolfo C.

BY ZILLA

QCW1012: Features: -Tropical mist conditioner-Restores peak moisture levels for tropical reptiles-Simple once-a-day spray straight from the mist bottle-Health-giving moisture treatment for tropical pets-Keep a tropical reptile healthy even in the driest indoor climates with a daily spritz of Tropical Mist-Enriched with therapeutic emollients, vitamins and Aloe Vera conditioners-Simply spray it once daily on pets. in the terrarium too-Perfectly safe for all tropical and semi-tropical species of reptiles and amphibians-Capacity: 8 oz. Color/Finish: -Heightens coloration and restores natural sheen-Can restore the humid environment a tropical reptile craves while enhancing skin suppleness, respiratory function and vivid coloration. Dimensions: -Weight: 0.75 lbs-Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 13" D. see more...

Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great product. When I first got my chinese water dragon he seems dry and dirty. I gave him a bath and let him swim around, but he still seemed dehydrated. This product was okay to spray on him to hydrate and promote healthy skin, and it also increased the humidity in his terrarium. I was worried he wasn't opening one of his eyes due to dehydrating and after using this product he seems cleaner and healthier.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
The chameleons hated it, and it smelled awful, was only able to use once or twice, never again! would not recommend! if you need I recommend shed ease ! I dont know whats in the product, but whatever it is i dont think is good at all!!, baddd smelll
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
I'm not a huge fan. I find it didn't help nearly as much as people said it did. I personally would just prefer to mist with water.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
I got this on sale luckily , I don't think it works as well as it should, consider the ingredients are decent