Zilla Tropical Mist Spray for Reptiles - 8 oz. uploaded by Adolfo C.

BY ZILLA #35 in Reptile Supplies

QCW1012: Features: -Tropical mist conditioner-Restores peak moisture levels for tropical reptiles-Simple once-a-day spray straight from the mist bottle-Health-giving moisture treatment for tropical pets-Keep a tropical reptile healthy even in the driest indoor climates with a daily spritz of Tropical Mist-Enriched with therapeutic emollients, vitamins and Aloe Vera conditioners-Simply spray it once daily on pets. in the terrarium too-Perfectly safe for all tropical and semi-tropical species of reptiles and amphibians-Capacity: 8 oz. Color/Finish: -Heightens coloration and restores natural sheen-Can restore the humid environment a tropical reptile craves while enhancing skin suppleness, respiratory function and vivid coloration. Dimensions: -Weight: 0.75 lbs-Dimensions: 9" H x 9" W x 13" D. see more...

Brianna E.
Maryville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this misting spray for anyone who has reptiles. I’ve used this for many of my reptiles, and from what I can tell, it’s good for them. Great if you have trouble keeping your habitat’s humidity levels up.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The chameleons hated it, and it smelled awful, was only able to use once or twice, never again! would not recommend! if you need I recommend shed ease ! I dont know whats in the product, but whatever it is i dont think is good at all!!, baddd smelll
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great product. When I first got my chinese water dragon he seems dry and dirty. I gave him a bath and let him swim around, but he still seemed dehydrated. This product was okay to spray on him to hydrate and promote healthy skin, and it also increased the humidity in his terrarium. I was worried he wasn't opening one of his eyes due to dehydrating and after using this product he seems cleaner and healthier.
angela p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for spraying on leaves of my lizards cage .and the price is not to bad and the bottle last a few months cause i spray the leaves every other day
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge fan. I find it didn't help nearly as much as people said it did. I personally would just prefer to mist with water.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got this on sale luckily , I don't think it works as well as it should, consider the ingredients are decent