BY ZILLA #49 in Reptile Supplies

Screen allows for the flow of air needed to keep cold-bloodedreptiles healthy. Mesh screen can withstand the clawing of thelargest pets. Suited for50-60 gallon tanks. Durable, escape-proof design Withstands high temperatures from heating devices Provide air flow while maintaining solid security Product Contents: Cover: Corrosive-free, Welded-Steel Wire Rim: Steel 36"L x 18"W see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I had to buy one of these as a temporary enclosure cover for a ball python tank. You also have to buy lid clamps along with this to prevent escapes. Your better off just buying the sliding lock lid terrariums that are meant for reptiles instead of these to use on fishtanks. Thankfully I have moved my balls over to a rack.. It was hard taking off the entire lid with the lamp on top to access the inside of the enclosure. Also if you don't cover the top you loose all your humidity. I had to use paper towels under aluminum foil on both ends and spritz the paper towels daily to hold humidity.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I use this cover for most of my reptiles cages. Even my Savannah monitor cannot get out from his cage. It's very sturdy and great even though it can be pricey depending on where you're buying it from.
Jennifer M.
Estherville, IA
without this screen, my snake would have escaped a long time ago! it keeps him where he needs to be and i like it because you can put heated objects up there and it doesnt melt
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
Zillah makes very sturdy screens. My only issue is the eventual rusting, but I keep a damp cloth on my screen 24/7
Hannah S.
Rome, GA
No complaints, pretty sturdy since my cat keeps laying on top of it torturing the crickets