Zilla Land Turtle & Tortoise Food - 6.5 oz uploaded by Erika L.

BY ZILLA #77 in Reptile Supplies

Kaytee Land Turtle Fortified Daily Food is a formulated diet ensuring superior nutrition for your pet. Turtles are primarily herbivorous animals, consuming large amounts of plants, berries, and flowers as well as small quantities of insects in the wild. Kaytee Land Turtle Fortified Daily Food contains berry and flower shaped nuggets with special plant ingredients which provide the nutrients necessary for excellent shell color, activity, and health as well as the protein needed for energy and growth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Greek tortoise loves this stuff. I mix it in with his fresh veggies and he loves it. Although it's not good as a staple diet, it's good for them when mixed in with fresh veggies. It's relatively good priced and lasts a long time. I would buy again.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My box turtle likes this food. It took him a while to though. At first he would not even touch it, and I thought it was a waste of money, but he started eating it and now eats it every day. I would say that it is a good part of his diet and it has lots of different things in it. It smells like grass and fruit kind of. It wasn't too pricey, I think I picked it up at my local pet store for $5-6, and it has lasted a few months and there is still about 1/3 of the container left.