BY ZILLA #51 in Reptile Supplies

Treat your bearded dragon to this nutritious daily diet every day. Formulated to help enhance a bearded dragon's natural color. Container is resealable and easy to open and close. Give to any omnivororous reptile. Size is 6.5 ounces. Herbal and protein blend for optimal health. Minerals enhance natural color.: Size: 6.5 oz. see more...

• Does anyone really use this? It came with our kit and ha...2 Answers
  • "This is the only dry food my beardie will eat." in 1 review
Nikita S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this stuff when I was fairly new to the reptile community. I had just got my first beardie and was told this was good for them. She wouldn't even eat it, I tried mixing it with veggies and she still would not eat it. After I researched the product a bit, I learned it's not good for them. Just stick to feeding your bearded dragons crickets, veggies, superworms, and/or dubia roaches. I feed my beardie dubia roaches and she loves them way more than crickets! Don't feed young beardies them, only adults! Get the right size for your dragon! They are also healthy for them to eat!
Taylor B.
Bristol, CT
This food is terrible. It is loaded with corn meals and grains that are NOT beneficial to a beardie's diet. Real meat, or a protein source is NOT the first ingredient like it should be, nor is it made from the appropriate greens or vitamin packed fruits and Veggies that beardie's love and crave.
Cassandra W.
Wellington, OH
I would not suggest using this product. Bearded dragons are not supposed to eat pellet food. They are supposed to eat crickets, or meal worms or superworms and various fruits and veggies. There are many foods you can feed instead of this crap.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two bearded dragons and they both like the Zilla Fortified Bearded Dragon Pellet Food. I just feed it to them with their greens and they even eat it by itself. I don't even moisten the pellets before giving it to them.
Katherine N.
I have a middle age beardie and he loves when I put these with his food once in a while! They are also nice to just keep in his dish between meals in case he wants a snack . ;)
Vanessa V.
This is an okay product. I've fed this to my beardie when i was unable to get him live food..I'd just mix it in with his salad and he'll eat it, but I know he'd prefer his crickets and meal worms.
Sarah F.
York, PA
My Bearded Dragon does not like to eat this food, Every now and then I have to try and sneak it in with some calcium powder and lettuce to get him to eat it.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is not good for bearded dragons too eat. Has no nutritional value what so ever. And if you feed them this on a regular basis they will end up sick.
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this stuff before I did my research and realized how bad this stuff is for them actually, it's much better to feed them live food/veggies!
Erica V.
I'm sure other beardies enjoy this but mine does not. She will not bother with this. She enjoys her fresh roaches and worms instead.
Cindy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does anyone really use this? It came with our kit and have never opened it.