Zilla Bowl Terraced Dish for Reptiles

QCW1005: Features: -Terraced dish-Material: Resin-Stepped sides allow the animal to easily climb up to the dish basin-Can be used for food or water-Great for turtles, tortoises and small reptiles-Cool pool that adds a natural touch-Rustic good looks of a Terraced Dish complement its practical value as an easy-access source of reptile food or water-Ungainly baby turtle or tortoise will readily climb the small steps to a reservoir that accepts both food or a water supply-Rock-like patina means you won't know it isn't real rock until you experience the easy, soap-and-water cleanup of the painted surface-Naturally resists bacterial growth too-Heavy foundation means large reptiles won't be able to push it around or tip it over-Easy to clean. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 1.25" H x 5.75" W x 7.25" D-Medium dimensions: 1.75" H x 6.75" W x 8" D-Large dimensions: 2.25" H x 8.5" W x 10" D.

Is this bowl good quality?
Has anyone used this bowl for their Reptiles?
isn't part of the fun of having a pet buying all the stuff it needs?
Start your review of Zilla Bowl Terraced Dish for Reptiles!
Marrero, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a good water bowl! It's big so you can put a lot of water and use like a pond for reptile! The rocks are great for if your pet is shedding so they can rub against it to help take the skin off. It's made out of a strong heavy material and blends in well with the environment!
Dog / Large
Hudson
When my bearded dragon was very little this works very well but now that he is big he can hardly fit into it and he doesn't like to drink out of it anymore however it would work for other smaller reptiles and I would suggest it for maybe a leopard gecko
Fish, Other / Small, Medium
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bowls are great for water food and fruits and veggies for the reptiles! You can buy two one for water and the other one for food. They come in different sizes too!
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boa and my python both had one and they loved it. The rough edges also helped them to shed. That's not what they are for, but both snakes used it for that.
Cat, Dog / Medium
Galveston, TX
Our snakes love these bowls so they can soak them self’s in there the bigger they are getting the bigger bowl we need. These are great products for snakes.
Dog / Medium, Large
Hopkinsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
I bought this item at pet supplies a while back. It definitely met my expectations. Great value at a amazing price!!! Using it for my pet breaded dragon!
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have this bowl for my bearded dragon! It's super easy to clean and big enough for her full grown! It looks natural in her tank and she loves it!
Dog, Fish, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Zilla Bowl Terraced Dish for Reptiles uploaded by breonna G.
Good water dish. Good in size. Holds a good amount of water. Dont leak and okay in price. It is heavy. My reptile loves it to drink and lay in
Other / Small
Saint Paul, MN
Perfect for my bearded dragon. I use this dish for his salad and i personally love it but it is hard to clean if anything gets stuck to it