Zilla Bowl Terraced Dish for Reptiles

QCW1005: Features: -Terraced dish-Material: Resin-Stepped sides allow the animal to easily climb up to the dish basin-Can be used for food or water-Great for turtles, tortoises and small reptiles-Cool pool that adds a natural touch-Rustic good looks of a Terraced Dish complement its practical value as an easy-access source of reptile food or water-Ungainly baby turtle or tortoise will readily climb the small steps to a reservoir that accepts both food or a water supply-Rock-like patina means you won't know it isn't real rock until you experience the easy, soap-and-water cleanup of the painted surface-Naturally resists bacterial growth too-Heavy foundation means large reptiles won't be able to push it around or tip it over-Easy to clean. Options: -Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 1.25" H x 5.75" W x 7.25" D-Medium dimensions: 1.75" H x 6.75" W x 8" D-Large dimensions: 2.25" H x 8.5" W x 10" D.

Is this bowl good quality?
Has anyone used this bowl for their Reptiles?
isn't part of the fun of having a pet buying all the stuff it needs?
Start your review of Zilla Bowl Terraced Dish for Reptiles!
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have had a bunch of these dishes over the years and they hold up extremely well. I will continue to buy them when we need a new one.
Dog, Other / Medium, Large
My Leopard geico loved this bowl he used to.sleep on the edge of it under his light this bowl makes the tank look awsome too!
Dog, Fish / Small
Henderson
my leopard gecko loves this bowl its the perfect size and amount for him he likes to walk around in it and play as well !!
Dog / Large
My either used this for his two lizards. They loved it!! It was easy to clean and transfer. I would recommend this product.
Dog
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My gecko love these. they actually like to lay in it sometimes which is kind of weird but they stay hydrated lol
Cat, Fish, Other / Small
Cheektowaga
Love the rock look. Easy to clean and holds or than you might think.. reasonably priced comes in different sizes.
Kendallville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My son uses these bowls for his reptiles and snakes. They are durable and well made. They last for years.
Cat, Dog, Fish
Noblesville, IN
Very durable and quality. Easy to clean. Natural rock look for reptiles to adapt to habitat.
Lebanon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these bowls for our snakes. They aren’t very high and do what they’re supposed to.
Dog, Other / Small, Large
Cape Coral, FL
Come in a variety of sizes, hold more than you think, easy to clean and decent prices!
Cat, Dog, Fish