BY ZILACTIN

Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment Patented bioadhesive promotes healing Relieves pain for up to 6 hours Patented formula zilactin.com see more...

Emily S.
If you have a cold sore, or a sore cheek or tongue that you happened to bit, this is THE BEST numb-er. It doesn't have the greatest taste...hence the 4 of 5 stars but it is a great product and numbs within seconds.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Great for reducing the pain from a cold sore. It's not easy to find in my area so if I have a need for this type of treatment I general go with an alternative brand that is more accessible. But it did work when I have tried it. So it's worth trying out if you can locate it.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
Although I do not suffer from cold sores, I do suffer from canker sores within the mouth. Anytime I go to the dentist I end up getting a canker sore eventually. This product works so well. It completely adheres to the sore sealing it off with a protective barrier, eliminating pain. Also aids in helping the sore heal more quickly.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is AMAZING. I get very bad canker sores and if not for this stuff I would be miserable.

back