BY ZILACTIN

• How does this product compare to abbreva?2 Answers
Zilactin Cold Sore Gel, Medicated Gel - 0.25 OzGel
  • "I am prone to cold sores, get them every year multiple times!! I deal with the public a lot and find it rather embarassing. Zilactin works! It helps dry it up and heal your cold sore quickly! I always keep this on hand now" in 3 reviews
Chloe M.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this stuff. I bite the inside of my lip and it ends up turning into a cold sore and it hurts so bad. When I put this ointment on it I let it dry and it will mask the cold sore making it not hurt and the product is putting medicine in it to make it better. Using this product makes my cold sores go away in about 2 days.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I know when I feel a tingling on my lips that a cold sore is brewing. I have one of this I my makeup bag. My experience is that it helps get rid of the cold sore much faster than other brands.
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
I swear by this stuff. Using it is bittersweet. There is a burning, painful sensation when the gel is applied to a canker sore, but it is a good kind of pain--like when someone is massaging knots out of your back. After the pain, the area goes completely numb. Cons: food/liquids quickly diminish the gel's effectiveness after use
Jenalee W.
Bend, OR
This and lysine ointment are my go to cold sore remedies. I dab the lysine ointment on first, then this. I love that it creates a barrier over the cold sore, it makes it much less noticeable, and also makes me stress less about them spreading. I've tried all the cold sore remedies out there, this is by far one of the best.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
Everyone hates cold sores. They hurt and I feel so embarrassed every time I have one. I have bought several different products for cold sores I probly try something new every time I get a cold sore but this product is my new go to. It works very fast reduces the redness and my cold sore was gone in 2 days
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
My boyfriend loves this for his cold sore. He says it feels numb and helps it heal quickly. I get ours from Walmart very affordable. Packing is okay due to its cold sore medication. He recommend this to everyone.
Helen L.
This product really helped reduce the life of my cold sore. I somehow always seem to get them around important events and this product saved me from having a fully flared cold sore.
Linda P.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The cold sore was gone so quickly I forgot I had it. It's didn't burn or feel greasy in any way and it was extremely affordable
Katie S.
This is a fast acting medicine for sure! Defiantly worth the money and defiantly something that I will use again
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
We all hate it when we get a cold sore well this stuff will get rid of it believe me I'm getting from the Sun
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
How does this product compare to abbreva?