BY ZIGNATURE

Zignature is formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. The limited ingredient formula uses No Potatoes, No Grain, No Chicken, No Eggs, No Glutens, No Tapioca, No Corn & No Soy. Zignature Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable which encourages a healthy appetite to provide high-quality protein for strong muscles. Antioxidant from fruits, legumes and vegetables with added vitamins & minerals help to maintain optimum nutrition for all life stages of your canine companion. With Zignature, you can be assured you are giving your canine the best! Peas, Chickpeas, Flaxseed & Alfalfa Meal Zignature uses only the highest quality Legumes, Flaxseed & Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal to supply complex carbohydrates to your canine. Peas and Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are nutrient dense and highly digestible. By feeding our unique recipes with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives to your canine companion, you provide the natural nourishment and energy nature intended. Animal Protein First Zignature understands that dogs are carnivores first and omnivores second. Canines thrive with a large proportion of their diet from animal protein. All the recipes are high in protein because the first two ingredients will always be meat & meat meal or fish and fish meal. see more...

Alex F.
I have a jack Russell and rat terrier mix. His stomach is super sensitive and he has food allergies and this was the only food he did well with. I tired tons of high end brands. He loves this and it sits well with him which makes me happy. Highly recommend!
Amanda M.
We love this food for our shihtzu. He had really bad eye stains and the vet recommended this food, since we switched, no eye stains! Highly recommend for white dogs.
Ashley S.
San Jose, CA
One of the cheaper formulas, but my dogs love it and it doesn’t have too strong an odor when you open the bag. Love that there’s no potato in the formula.
Ashley M.
Arvada
My dog is very sensitive to food and usually throws it up but this food didn't bother her. She can switch between the different flavors and have no issues.
Ashley R.
My dogs love this brand! Both are grain intolerant so they can eat this without getting sick or itchy. Doesn't some bad or too strong. Highly recommended
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
I love this dog food and use for both my dogs when I had to change my dog food due to a recall this was the next food on my list and now it's all I use.
Morgan g.
This is what I've been feeding my pitbull mouse for over three years now. It's not full of filler like other food so he eats less and his coat is great!
Kim C.
Columbia, MD
Quality product. Quality ingredient. I feel confident my dog is getting a nutritious meal and not a lot of chemicals and crap. He loves the taste.
Marci M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love being able to feed a good solid food with readable ingredients. The kibble is a reasonable size for my smaller dog.
Elizabeth F.
Wooster, OH
Amazing food. No chicken at all. High in protein. Dog loves it. Grain free. Lots of flavors to switch back and forth from.